Chapter 68: day of the cella games

A/N: the day of the cella games has come. However the first person to step up go Cella is hercule satan.

A retarded reported was at the cella games waiting for Hercule to arrive. Eventually his car was stating to pull up.

Jimmy Firecracker: It looks like Cella has saved the wrath of Jimmy Firecracker as herfirst opponent has arrived. I'm receiving words that. This. Is. Him. Folks. The man, the legend, the winner, of the 24th Martial Arts Tournament, Mr. Satan!

Cella: Maybe shouldn't have made this an open invite.

Jimmy Firecracker: The champ has stepped up into the ring. Better update that TV-PG to TV-MA, cause you're about to see a full-blown massacre!

Mr. Satan tells the news reporters to come over to him.

Jimmy Firecracker: Wait, what this? The Champ is calling us down. Come on, Larry! What do I always say?

Jimmy and Larry ran over to the arena.

Larry: Where there's smoke, there's firecracker, Sir!

Jimmy Firecracker: YER. GODDANG. RIGHT!

They stop when they reach hercule.

Jimmy Firecracker: Mr. Satan, sir! What do you have to say to your adoring public?

Mr. Satan: First, to all the kids at home. Do "not" recreate the violence you are about to see. Unless you buy the new MR. SATAN ACTION FIGURE! ON SALE NOW IN STORES EVERYWHERE!

Jimmy Firecracker: And why, Mr. Satan, have you come here today?

Mr. Satan: Well, aside from being sponsored by HETAP, Mr. Satan never backs down from a challenge, not when it comes to evil, vile, wretched, comtemptible, wicked, monstrous, inhuman, dishonorable...

Cella talked to herself.

Cella: Definitely shouldn't have made this an open invite.

Mr. Satan: Nefarious!

(Meanwhile).

You, Goka, Frieza, Logan, Groudon, Kyogre, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin and Trunks were flying to the cella games area. During your flight, you stopped near Yamcha and Tenshinhan.

Gohan: Oh, hey! It's Tenshinhan and Yamcha!

Goka: Hiya guys! How you doin'?

Tien: Just heading to the arena. Vegeta passed us earlier; flipped us off. So that was a good way to start the morning.

Yamcha: Yeah, but we totally flipped her off back.

(Y/N): why do I put up with that damn woman?

Trunks: Uh....

(Y/N): your already born so come up with a different reason.

Trunks:.....

(Back at the cella games).

Mr. Satan: ...Painful, Iniquitous, Execrable... Villain. Like. You. Now what do you have to say to "that"!?

Cella stayed silent.

Mr. Satan: Oh, what's the matter? Satan got your tongue?

Cella: Are you sure about this?

Mr. Satan: Speak up, bug-girl!

Cella: You look like an extra from a budget porno flick. The kind where "everyone" gets tested afterwards, even the cameramen.

Mr. Satan: Oh... um, you're...

Cella: Did they find you in the subway? Were you homeless? Did you get your start in bum fights?

Mr. Satan: This is getting oddly personal...