Chapter 79: The Saiyan of Legend

A/N: after bringing home the saiyan girl named Broly, vegeta nearly freaked out from seeing her. She suggested you kill her but you didn't see what she was so scared about. However, after Broly saw someone who reminded her of someone else, she showed what vegeta was so terrified of.

You and Broly arrived home at your house after a long fly back there. You turned back into your form. You needed to patch up the part of her head that was bleeding. You made sure to walk in carefully so you wouldn't wake up your wives and kids if they weren't waken up already.

(Y/N): well, looks like no one's up right yet so we should try to be quiet while we're walking in here.

Broly: ok.

You reached a dresser which had bandages in one of the drawers. You opened one of them up and pulled out a wrap bandage. You moved over to Broly as you had her sit down while also getting the hydrogen peroxide.

(Y/N): a bit of a heads up. This is going to sting like hell. I'm sorry if this'll hurt but it'll be the only way to help with the wound.

Broly: alright.

You carefully poured the hydrogen peroxide on the wound she hand and she winced in pain for a bit.

(Y/N): sorry.

Broly: it's okay.

You finished with the hydrogen peroxide and pulled out the wrap bandage.

(Y/N): ok, now just keep your head steady so I get this.

Broly: k.

You wrapped the bandage around the part of her head where the wound was and once you finished, you tied it up so it would stay on until her wound was heald. You put everything up.

(Y/N): well it'll sometime until your wound is fully healed. Do you have a place to live.

Broly: not that I know of.

(Y/N): oh right. Well you can stay here for a while.

Broly: thank you.

You both then heard someone walking into the room.

Vegeta: ugh! What the hell is going on in he......

Vegeta stopped in mid sentence as she was looking at Broly in shock and what may have also been fear.

Vegeta: wh.....what the hell is she doing here?!

(Y/N): Vegeta, what are you getting worked up about this time?

Broly: Vegeta? That name sounds familiar but I don't remember from where.

Vegeta: why is Broly here?!

(Y/N): wait, you know her?

Vegeta: yes, but only because she tried to kill all of us! She's the legendary super saiyan.

(Y/N): legendary super saiyan?

You looked to Broly but she didn't look dangerous.

(Y/N): she seemed harmless when I met her earlier.

Vegeta: what were you doing with het earlier?!

(Y/N): nothing. I woke up from feeling a strange presence earlier so I decided to see what it was. Once I was there, I saw this girl near a giant chunk of Ice that was pretty much breaking  apart. One part of the ice chunks hit her in the head badly and I'm guessing it made her lose her memory or something s cause she didn't remember much before. So I brought her home, patched her up and agreed go let her stay here.

Vegeta: are you nuts?! She nearly killed all of us last time we fought her.

(Y/N): Vegeta, there is nothing wrong with this kind, shy little girl.

That's when goten walked into the room, still a bit tired.

Goten: "yawns" what's going on in here?

Broly looked abs him and she suddenly got a bit quiet bad well as having a sort of look in her eyes.

Broly: k.......kakarot?

Goten: hm?

Broly: kakarot!

Goten: what's a kakarot? Is that a vegetable? I don't like vegetables.

(Y/N): wait a minute, did she just say goka's saiyan name?

Broly: Kakarot!

Logan showed up.

Logan: ok, I can hear this yelling from my place and I live really far from here.

Broly: KAKAROT!!!!!

In a burst of light, Broly's power grew. She no longer possessed pupils and get hair was yellow with a bit of green.

Logan: boy, did I pick a shity time today.

A/N: I'll say. (That's it for now. Goodnight).