Chapter 93: An Ancient Evil Awakens

A/N: you and Goka have the long awaited rematch With vegeta. Meanwhile, Gohan and Surpreme Kai failed to stop Majin Buu from awakening.

Majin Vegeta and You, Goka were now staring at each other as you were about to attack.

Majin Vegeta: I've been waiting for this moment a long time.

Goka: to be honest, so have I. I've always wanted a rematch.

Majin Vegeta: then let's not disappoint each other.

(Y/N): I guess I'll just haft to beat you into submission this time, vegeta.

Majin Vegeta: I'm above you now! You don't stand a chance.

(Y/N): we'll see about that then.

Majin Vegeta started the fight by rushing at you and Goka and started punching. You dodged the punches but Majin Vegeta finally landed one on goka as kneed her in the stomach. She then kicked her to the ground. You tried to hit her with your tail but she grabbed it and swung you away. Majin Vegeta then chased after goka but she had already went in the other direction. The two both kicked at the same time and electricity flew.

Majin Vegeta: no bad, kakarot.

You came back at Majin Vegeta and made her burst through some of the rocks in the area.

(Y/N)'s mind: we got to beat vegeta quickly and stop towa. We already have a Babadi problem.

Majin Vegeta fired a final flash in which you retaliated with a hyper beam. The blasts collided and made a lot of smoke. Majin Vegeta didn't see you. This gave you an advantage and you fired an ice beam at her. She dodged in time and kicked you away from her. She charged at Goka and headbutted her. She repeatedly punched Goka in the stomach but she Then caught both of Majin Vegeta's fists and knees her twice in the head and then kicked Majin Vegeta into a mountain side.

Majin Vegeta: grrrrrrrr!

Majin Vegeta and Goka both hover next to each other about an inch away from each other's faces. They powered up and  continued. Majin Vegeta and Goku both landed punches in each other's faces at the exact time, Goka's fist into Majin Vegeta's face and Majin Vegeta's fist into Goka's face, but Majin Vegeta got angry and started punching Goka repeatedly in the stomach. Then, she continued burying her fist into Goku's stomach as she powered up. Goka was powerless and Majin Vegeta kneed her in the stomach. However, you came back, wrapped your tail around Vegeta's body and slung her away. You then used an tornado attack and made Majin Vegeta crash against the ground and a few rocks.

Majin Vegeta: your fucking dead.

Her power increased more with more dark magic.

(Y/N): damn it!

Towa, along with mira and shadow mewtwo, were watching the battle.

Towa: this should be interesting.

(Meanwhile).

Gohan and the Supreme Kai had defeated many of Babadi's minions. They had reached the Sealed Ball that contained Majin Buu. They were about to destroy it but Dabura stepped in the way and then Babadi teleported them all outside of the ship. The two of them battled for a but Babadi said that the ball was at full power.

Surpreme Kai: we're too late!

Gohan: no! I won't let another menace terrorize the earth!

Gohan powered up and charged a Kamehameha.

Supreme Kai: Gohan, wait!

He fired the Kamehameha at the ball and an explosion consumed the ball. The explosion cleared but the ball was still there.

Gohan: what?!

The ball opened and they all looked in aw as they awaited for the ancient evil to emerge. But there was just a cloud of smoke.

Gohan: wh.......what the?

(Back to you).

Goka was starting to get some punches in and Majin Vegeta was getting some too. Goka tried to punch Majin Vegeta, but Majin Vegeta appeared behind her and threw an energy blast into Goka's stomach. You fired her with a hyper beam and had her hit a mountain face first. She burst out of the mountain and fired a final flash. Goka fired a Kamehameha and you fired a hyper dragon breath. Your blasts overpowered Vegeta's and hit her directly. The dust cleared and vegeta was shown hardly damaged.

Majin Vegeta: I've been training for these 7 years straight, kakarot.

(Y/N): you could train all you want, but you won't surpass someone with overconfidence just because you trained.

You appeard in front of her in high speed and tail whipped her through two mountains. Majin Vegeta burst out of one of them and powered up.

Majin Vegeta: you're going the biggest ass kicking of your life.

(Meanwhile).

Back near Babadi's ship, the pink puff of smoke.

Gohan: wh......what is that?

Surpreme Kai: it's.......Majin Buu.

The puff of smoke then burst and turned into a pink skinned girl with hole in some parts of her skin, an antenna, clothes and a cape.

Majin Buu: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Woooohoooooo.

She landed on the ground.

Majin Buu: I'm free.

She said as she was acting weird.

Dabura: master Babadi, is this really the same Majin Buu from so many years ago.

Babidi: it's suppose to be.......

A/N: jackasses.