Chapter 100: Goka's Goodbye

A/N: Goka's time on earth has run out and she has to return to the Other World. So before she left, she bid you and everyone else goodbye.

You and Goka appeard st the look out the lookout after the battle with Majin Buu. Everyone was there. Even Cella. Surprised to see his mother and father, Goten ran up to you both.

Goten: mom, daddy.

He hugged you both.

Piccolo: so, how you hanging?

Goka: eh, I'm good so far.

Bulma: Trunks should be heading back to the lookout with the dragon radar. Then we'll find the Dragon Balls and wish everyone who died back.

Goka: that's great.

Trunks was seen landing with the dragon radar in his hand.

Trunks: I'm back.

Logan: one question Bulma, what do we do about after we revive everyone. Buu's still out there.

Cella: he makes a good point there.

Goka: I think I have an idea to take care of that.

Logan: what do you mean?

Goka: Goten and Trunks can Perform the Fusion Dance technique. In order for the fusion to work, the two of have to be in complete symmetry. They're both the same size and strength.

Trunks: what?

Goten: huh?

Goka then turned to Broly.

Goka: Broly.

She looked to goka.

Broly: hm?

Goka: come here real quick. Let's demonstrate.

Surprisingly, Broly walked to goka and stood beside her.

Goka: now pay attention carefully.

Goka moved her arms out to her left. Broly did the same by putting her's to the right. They both started to move to each other in and odd way while moving their arms. Then they made their fingers touch each other. Nothing happened though.

Logan: uh......it didn't work.

Goka: that's cause me and Broly are both different sizes and we aren't the same strength

Cella: are we even sure this little trick will work?

Goka: don't worry. It'll work. Come on and try it Boys.

(TimeSkip).

The boys tried multiple attempts to perform the dance. Their attempts were all a complete disaster with Goten making multiple mistakes.

Goka: hehehe, let's try it again from the beginning, and this time, you do much better than before. Just keep practicing, while being impatient.

Logan: this isn't going to work.

Goka: it'll work.

(Y/N): -_-

(Meanwhile).

Majin Buu was enjoying her freedom as she was walking around in a rocky area as she was bored and had nothing to do.

Majin Buu:"sighs" Buu Board.

Majin Buu then turned to a giant rock and she soon got an idea. She lifted the enormous rock into the air and used her Chocolate Beam to turn it into clay. Then, Buu cleared the area with her Super Breath and began to build her house. After a while, Buu finished building her house and went inside. She saw that it was a bit messy.

Majin Buu: I should probably clean up a bit.

Buu went and clean up her house a bit and eventually took a bath. After her bath, Buu put on her new pajamas, used the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and went to bed. After sleeping for several seconds, Buu woke up and acts as she had slept overnight. She then flies off, excited that that fighter will appear in only one day.

Majin Buu: I can't wait.

(Back to you).

Back at the lookout, Trunks and Goten continued practicing the Fusion technique without breaks. Goka tried to get them to stay in rhythm, but Trunks stopped and claims that the dance is lame. He asked Goka if he could see the Super Saiyan 3 transformation. Goka agreed under the condition that they promise to learn to fuse afterward. They promised and Goka transformed to her super saiyan 3 form. Her energy was enough to shake the whole lookout and almost blew Trunks, Goten, and Piccolo off the lookout.

Logan: damn!

That's when Fortuneteller Baba appeard.

Baba: Goka. It's time.

Goka turned back to her base form.

Goka: oh. I used a great amount of energy to transform again.

Baba: you must return to the Other World.

Goka: right. Piccolo, I want you to pick up where I left off with Trunks and Goten.

Piccolo: right.

Goka went to goten and held him.

Goka: mommy has to leave now goten. But promise you'll continue trying to fuse, okay?

Goten: yes, mommy.

He said as he wiped small tears from his eyes. Goka then put goten down and pulled you into a hug. You hugged her back.

Goka: it was fun while it lasted.

(Y/N): yeah, it was.

Goka: I guess I'll see ya around.

(Y/N): yeah......

She stopped hugging and moved over to Fortuneteller Baba. She stared at you all as she was about to leave.

Goka: goodbye.

Her and Fortuneteller Baba then disappeared.

(Y/N):........Logan.

Logan: hm?

(Y/N): we need to train. Should the boys' fusion fail. We need to be ready to stop Buu.

Logan nodded.

Logan: right.

A/N: more training.