Chapter 3: Vegeta The Saiyan Princess

A/N: you go into battle with a princess named vegeta. (Also female android 17 is apart of your harem as well).

You flew around in the air after having a talk with the other legendary Pokémon about the mysterious disappearance of the moon a while back. So far all of you didn't found out about it and all you could say was that all of you could either wait for something to happen or wait for it to be reformed.

(Y/N): this is very strange. How did the moon just disappear in the middle of the night? It just doesn't make any sense. I'm actually starting to think that what those salamence were talking about before were true.

That's when you heard a roar as well as saw an explosion somewhere on the ground.

Rayquaza: "sighs" is there always just going to be an explosion to get my attention?  -_-

You flew down to the area and saw that the woman in orange from way before was being crushed by what looked to be another giant ape creature but was female and in armor.

Rayquaza: 1. didn't the green man liked that orange girl? And 2. seriously, another giant ape?! What's next, a godzilla knock off?

That's when you heard the ape talking.

Vegeta: oops, looks like I've accidently crushed your legs kakorot!

She then raised her finger.

Vegeta: and now I'll accidentally crush your heart!

Before she could do that, you spoke out to her.

(Y/N): excuse me.

She stopped and looked up.

Vegeta: huh?!

Goka: huh? It's that dragon from before during my fight with Raditz.

Vegeta must have overheard that because she spoke in response.

Vegeta: so your the one who bested the weakling, Raditz? Well then if you've come to challenge me as well the you are a fool. You won't best me! I am Vegeta, the princess of all saiyans.

(Y/N)'s mind: the fuck is a saiyan?

Vegeta: begone feeble creature!

She fired a purple beam from her mouth and you simply swatted it back and made her fall away from goka. Vegeta got up and growled.

Vegeta: why you!

You fired your hyper beam at her as she fired another purple beam from her mouth. The beams struggled against each other until they eventually exploded in mid air. Smoke covered the way so you couldn't see her. This gave her the chance as she fired a third beam and this one actually hit you and made you crash to the ground.

Vegeta: I have you now!

She jumped in the air and tried to crush you, but you fired another hyper beam at her and sent her flying through giant rock edges. You got up and used your ice beam on her. However she soon burst out of the ice and roared.

Vegeta: you damn lizard!

You then remembered your first battle with the other giant ape from before and how you beat him.

(Y/N)'s mind: that'll work.

You used your speed to get behind vegeta and fired another hyper beam. However, vegeta dodged it and turned to you.

Vegeta: nice try, but I'm not some mindless animal like you think I a.....

She suddenly got silent as her tail got cut off by a fat guy with a sword. Vegeta started to shrink and change.

Vegeta: d.....damn it! My tail!

The ape turned into what looked a bit human like.

(Y/N): well looks like the tables turned. But let's make this a bit fun.

You then turned to your human form as vegeta faced you pissed off.

Vegeta: big mistake, now I'll tear you apart!!!

A/N: the battle rages on.