Chapter 61: Perfection

A/N: now with Cella in her perfect form, she and vegeta continued their battle but with Cella now coming on top.

Cella was testing out her new strength by throwing a few punches in the air as Vegeta, Trunks and Krillin watched on.

Cella: So, who's first?

Krillin fired his Kienzan at Cella, which hits her directly in her neck, but shattered after it passed through.

Cella: Ah...

She turned her head around.

Cella: A volunteer.

She kicked Krillin hard in the neck and sent him flying through a plateau and several feet across the ground.

Trunk: Krillin! Are you okay?!

Krillin whines.

Trunks: Do you need a Senzu Bean?!

He whined again.

Trunks: You're right, that is a stupid question.

Trunks rushed off to help Krillin while Cella threw a few more punches in the air to clear the smoke and looked over to 16.

Cella: Hey.

Android 16: Hello.

Cella: So, are we cool?

Android 16: You ate my family!

Cella: Hey, don't lose your head! They were my family, too.

Vegeta landed next to Cella and crossed her arms.

Vegeta: So you broke the bald one's neck. Bravo, I hope you're not too proud of yourself.

Cella: Oh, Princess... I am proud. Not of that, no. But of you. It takes a big woman--not necessarily a tall one--to do what you did. Sticking to your guns and just throwing everyone's lives away. And for that, I tip my-- Huh! What is that on my head? Would you call it a crown? 16, would you call this a crown?

Android 16: I hate you.

Cella: We'll call it a crown.

Vegeta: All right, "Perfect Cella"...

Cella: Mmm, love the ring to that...

Vegeta: I'm going to enjoy wearing down the knuckles on these gloves.

Cella: Okay, I know that wasn't supposed to sound sexual, but...

Vegeta: Now, if you don't mind, it's time to turn your little coming-out party into a funeral.

Cella: And, time's up. Princess, while there's absolutely nothing I'd rather do than stand here and listen to you bluster at me until the heat death of the universe, I literally have a million better things to do. So, here's the deal. I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Vegeta: Oh, is that righ....?

Cella: Now, hold on. You might have misheard me. Not half as hard, not some arbitrary percentage... I want you to hit me as hard as you can!

Vegeta: And if I don't play along?

Cella: Well, then, I guess your mother was right about you.

Vegeta lashed out and kicked her hard in the head, which has absolutely didn't effect on her

Cella: Ooh... Consider that nerve touched!

Vegeta: Wha...? Ugh! How?!

Cella: Because, Princess. Like a soon-to-be broken woman once said, "You're either perfect...or you're not me."