Chapter 101: No More Killing

A/N: you and logan head into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train just in case the boys' fusion doesn't work against majin buu. However during all this, Buu seemed to have made a friend with someone.

You and logan entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train with each other if Trunks and Goten's fusion fails against Buu.

Logan: well, let's see what you got.

(Y/N): you'll see soon enough.

You and logan charged at each other and traded punches. Your blows collided and it sent out powerful shock waves that shoke the entire room around you.

Logan: hm. Seems we're a little even with our punches. Don't you think?

(Y/N): yeah, I can tell. Doesn't mean that we can't step it up a notch.

Logan: now you're speaking my language.

You transformed to your Rayquaza form as logan turned to his black dragon form.

(Y/N): hope you're ready.

Logan: as ready as I'll ever be.

While you both were training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Piccolo was training the boys to get their fusion right.

Piccolo: Don't expect me to be soft on you like Goka was. You're in Piccolo's training camp now, and we don't rest until we succeed. And we WILL succeed, understood?!"

They both nod.

Nail: (oh what is this, Piccolo boot camp)?

Piccolo: exactly.

Kami: (doesn't sound very impressive.

Piccolo: remember who's body your in.

(TimeSkip).

While some of the stuff was going on, the most unlikely thing happened. Hercule had befriended Majin Buu after he was original set out to try and defeat her. But knowing hercule he did something else. But he's even convinced her not to kill anymore. But she did find it hard to listen since she wanted to leave to destroy more people, but she found an injured puppy dog. Buu did seem a bit disappointed that it didn't get scared and run away from her, so he healed its broken leg. But the puppy was not afraid of Buu, it liked her for healing him. She took the dog in and named him Bee. Right now, hercule was going to get food for bee while asking Buu a question.

Hercule: so Buu, why do you do things kill people and destroy cities?

Majin Buu: Buu does it because Bibidi and Babidi say so. Why, is it bad?

Hercule: well.....yes.

Majin Buu:...........................okay, Buu promise not to kill or destroy any more.

Hercule: oh......well good.

During this, two gunmen named Smitty and Van Zant were heading to Buu's house to kill Buu themselves (so they can kill people instead).

Van Zant: we should be getting close by now.

Smitty: what will be the point of this?

Van Zant: because if we kill this Buu person. We'll be rid of the competition.

They reach a cliff side and see Buu as she was playing with her new dog.

Majin Buu: hahahaha. You fetch.

She throws a ball and bee chases after it. He retrieved the ball and ran back to buu. But once bee got close,Van Zant shoot him. Buu was in shock as her dog was just shot. She then yelled at the top of her lungs in anger as steam burst our of her holes and her power grew.

Van Zant: 0_0

A/N: big mistake.