Chapter 26: getting back her body

A/N: you and logan try to get Ginyu And goka to switch back bodies while vegeta battles with her.

(Y/N): alright Ginyu, now you just made a mistake.

Logan: I guess we'll just haft to kick the shit out of her until she switches back.

Ginyu: uh oh.

Vegeta: MinemineminemineminemineMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!

Vegeta hit Ginyu to the ground.

Vegeta: Hahaha! The best part about this? I get to kill both Ginyu AND Kakarrot at the same time!

Ginyu: Wait, who’s Kakarrot?

Vegeta: You're Kakarrot.

Ginyu: I thought her name was Goka.

(Y/N): Her name is Goka, you jackass!

Vegeta: No, it's Kakarrot.

Ginyu: But he just said Goka.

(Y/N): I did.

Vegeta: I know what he said, but she....

Ginyu: So what is it? Kakarrot or Goka?

Vegeta: It's Kakarrot!

Logan: It's Goka, you bitch!

Vegeta: No, no, no! Just...look. Her Saiyan name is Kakarrot, but she changed it when she landed on Earth as a baby. So they kept calling her by her Earth name, and I am calling her by her real name!

Goka: So does that make me Ginyu?

You all saw goka in ginyu's body. Vegeta screamed. Ginyu noticed something.

Ginyu's mind: you've got to be kidding me! Vegeta's boobs are even bigger than the ones in this body?!

Vegeta started charging full speed at Ginyu.

Ginyu's mind: Yes... YES...! PERFECT!

Ginyu: Change.. NOW!

She fired an energy blast at Vegeta.

Vegeta: shit!

Goka leaped in the way of the blast.

Goka: No! I'll save you, Goka!

Goka got hit with the beam and it changed both sides back to their original bodies.

Gohan: What just happened?

Krilin: I don't know.

(Y/N): they're back in their original bodies again.

Goka: Yay...! I'm me again...!

Krillin: Wait, Goka... What is your favorite food?

Goka: Favorite?

Krillin: SHE'S HER AGAIN!

Captain Ginyu: This is ridiculous! But, at least I'm not trapped in some useless body.

Shs said as she noticed Goka's crippled body. Suddenly, Vegeta appeard behind Ginyu.

Vegeta: Gimme a minute...

Vegeta gave Captain Ginyu the most vicious beatdown of a life time.

Gohan: So, I'm confused... Ginyu took my mom's body, but then she tried to take Vegeta's body... And now she's back in her own body, my mom's back in her own body, and Vegeta's...

Logan: Still a total bitch, yeah.

Vegeta: Now, to switch your body to a CORPSE!

Vegeta threw Captain Ginyu into the sky and then charged after him. Captain Ginyu managed to recover in time and prepared her Body Change technique.

Captain Ginyu: Chaaaange...

Vegeta's mind: Ah crap, kinda walked into this one.

Captain Ginyu: .....NOW!

Captain Ginyu fired a beam at Vegeta, the latter being unable to dogde in time. You however, picked up a frog And slung it at the beam. The beam connects at the frog, causing both sides to switch bodies. With the frog now in Ginyu's body and Ginyu in the frog's body

Frog: Ribbit. Ribbit. Croak.

The frog in Ginyu's body started to hop away.

Vegeta: The hell just happened?

(Y/N): what just happened was, I saved your ass from getting body switched.

You then saw Ginyu in the frog's body and picked her up.

(Y/N): well then Ginyu, your not so very frightening anymore are you?

She small frog Ginyu started to shake. She tried to talk but die to her being in a frog Body, she lacked vocals.

Logan: can't change bodies anymore. Enjoy the rest of your life as a frog.

Vegeta: turn that bitch into frog legs and get the damn dragon balls already.

(Y/N): I'll probably keep the little ginyi frog as a pet as punishment.

She started to freak out and only make noises.

Goka: could someone help me out here please?

Logan: right, we need to get her into a healing tank.

Vegeta: and just where do you plan to find one.

You pointed to Frieza's ship.

(Y/N): uh...duh..

Vegeta: oh right.

You all picked up goka's injured body and got her inside to get her to the healing tank. The only problem was Frieza's soldiers getting in the way.

Logan: oh hell no!

You and logan killed them all.

A/N: Frieza solders are replaceable like a storm troopers.