Chapter 97: Buu Survives

A/N: Buu somehow survived the final explosion but she was quickly met by an angered (Y/N).

You were still flying to the direction where vegeta went and battled Buu. You had been sensing her energy through out the fight and felt that was she using alot of her power.

(Y/N): oh no.

It didn't take long until you finally felt her power dissappear.

(Y/N): damn it! Don't fucking tell me!

You speeded up to Vegeta's location as fast as you could.

(Meanwhile).

The area was clearing up from the final explosion that Vegeta released. There was no sign of vegeta but there were tiny pink pieces on the ground. It would seem that the two of them were dead. But that was when the small pink pieces started to twitch and move to each other. The pieces merged with each other and started to reform Majin Buu. Once the last piece was in, majin buu was fully reformed.

Majin Buu: oooooo. That was scary a little.

She looked around and didn't see vegeta anywhere.

Majin Buu: hahahaha! Dumb lady no kill Buu. Hahahaha.

She then heard a roar coming from the sky. She looked up and saw you.

(Y/N): you killed my damn wife!

You fired an ice beam from your mouth. She dodged it fight before it could hit her.

Babadi: ahhhhhhh!

The ice beam hit Babidi and the ice soon shattered.

Majin Buu: ooooooooo. You scary, but you no scare Buu.

You only growled and fired dragon breath at her. He blast sent Buu flying and crashing against the ground. She tried to get up but she was knocked back even further when you charged at her. Buu got up and was starting to get a little mad.

Majin Buu: grrrrr! You make Buu mad! Now Buu kill you!

She steamed up. You fired another hyper beam but she dodged it once again and shot purple ki from her had. It hit you, but you weren't going down so easily as you got closer to her and used dragon claw to slash her in half.

(Y/N): dodge that!

But after you said that, Buu reattached her lower part of her body to her upper part.

Majin Buu: hahaha! You no kill Buu.

She charged up what looked like a pink-ish Kamehameha.

Majin Buu: Buu kill dragon.

You fired your hyper beam and it collided with her Kamehameha. However, your hyper beam was shown to be stronger as it was pushing Buu's Kamehameha back.

Majin Buu: huh?

The hyper beam went right through Buu's Kamehameha and destroyed her right arm. But she grew it right back.

Majin Buu: grrrrr!

You and p Majin Buu continued to clash with one another. During the battle, towa, mira and shadow mewtwo were watching the fight.

Towa: seems someone has lost their temper. This should be interesting.

Mira: if he kills Buu now, our plan could be further delayed.

Towa: how right you are. I think it's time to take (Y/N) on a trip.

She then turned to shadow mewtwo.

Towa: and then you can give him a little Surprise.

Shadow mewtwo nodded. You charged at Buu while having a hyper dragon breath ready to blast her. You were just inches from her. But once you got up to her, a portal opened up and you were caught in it.

Majin Buu: ?!

The portal closed and Buu didn't see you anywhere.

Majin Buu: huh?

(Meanwhile).

The portal opened in a dark realm and you came out of it.

(Y/N): huh? What?!

You looked around and saw that you were not on earth anymore.

(Y/N): where the hell am I?

The portal closed again.

(Y/N): .....Towa! I knew she would do something to intervene.

That's when you turned your attention to shadow mewtwo who was there in the realm with you.

(Y/N): mewtwo!

Shadow Mewtwo:..........forgive me.

He said as his eye glowed and the dark aura surrounded his body.

A/N: time for round two.