Chapter 18: Vegeta's rage breaks

A/N: after vegeta killed Zarbon, she took the Dragon ball Krillin hand and went to get the one she hid but it was in the hands of Gohan. Now vegeta let's her rage all out.

Krillin: Wow. You really took care of that guy.

Vegeta: Yeah, didn't even know I could pull that off. But... you know us Saiyans, we get stronger every time we almost die.

Krillin: Well... that seems... incredibly unfair. So, um... you seem like a busy woman, so...

Vegeta: Oh yeah, killing people, and I'm about to become immortal.

Krillin: Well, we don’t wanna keep ya, so I guess we'll be seeing ya!

Vegeta: Yep! And I still got a lot to take care of and I... Ohohohoho! Ohhh, wait a minute, nice try. Gimme the DragonBall.

Krillin: Aww...

He gave Vegeta the DragonBall.

Vegeta: Ya know, I could kill both of you right now, but after killing Zarbon and getting this last DragonBall, I'm in a good mood; I mean a REALLY good mood. But just remember this: next time you see me, I will be immortal... Not that you stood a chance to begin with. I'm just... Saiyan.

Logan: boo

She flew off.

Bulma: Well, congratulations. You've single-handedly doomed us all.

Logan: we didn't see you do anything.

Bulma: What exactly did you expect me to do?

Logan: Well I dunno, maybe you could've bitched at her, how 'bout that? That's all you appear to be good for these days! Huh? Used your bitch-fu on her? "Bulma, the Mistress of Bitching", that's what they should call you...

(Meanwhile with both Gohan and vegeta).

They were in separate directions of each other while singing.

Vegeta & Gohan: ♪Don’t stop me now, having such a good time♪ ♪I'm holdin’ this ball♪♪Don’t stop me now...♪

Vegeta and Gohan both sensed each other and stopped singing.

Vegeta & Gohan: What the...?!

GOHAN: That's Vegeta... Uh, I know!

He flew down and hid behind a cliff.

Gohan: If I just hide here and lower my power level, he shouldn't find me!

Vegeta: Okay, what the hell is going on? I know I just sensed something down there.

Gohan: "whispering" Good! Now just go on and...

Vegeta: Hey! Show yourself before I turn this place into a barren wasteland! So basically the same, only on fire.

Gohan: "whispers" Crapbaskets!

Vegeta began charging a ki blast.

Vegeta: Three... Two... One...

Gohan popped his head up.

Gohan: Hi! Um... hello... Ms. Vegeta... mame.

Vegeta: Oh, well if it isn't Moe Howard.

Gohan: How do you even...

Vegeta: Space Hulu.

Gohan: Figures.

Vegeta: So what are you doing here?

Gohan: Oh, you know, just... flying around.

Vegeta: Flying around?