Chapter 38: Trunks vs Cooler

A/N: the warrior known as trunks faces off against cooler while queen cold just kept talking about  trunks and his features.

Queen Cold: So is this him, cooler? Is this the man who hurt you so?

Cooler: No, mother. This is a new one.

???: So, you must be cooler!

Cooler: yes.

Trunks: my name is trunks and I'm here to kill you!

Cooler: oh really? Well then let's see what you say will play out like you think.

Queen Cold's mind: my, just looked at face in this one. Very handsome~

Trunks: doubt you'll last very long.

Cooler: your only a mere warm up until the Super Saiyan and her pesky reptile arrive.

Trunks: Oh, really? Because if it's a Super Saiyan you're looking for... I can fill the part.

Cooler: hm?

Trunks smirked.

Cooler: if that's so, then prove it to me weakling.

Trunks: with pleasure.

Trunks began powering up, undergoing a familiar transformation.

Cooler: ?!

Queen Cold: oh my~

He transformed into a super saiyan.

Cooler: What?!

Queen Cold: oh?

Trunks: so, was it worth the wait?

Cooler: so then, it seems that there's another super saiyan in the universe here to pester me.

Queen Cold: oh my, I think I saw his muscles grow, how sexy~

Cooler: 😒

Trunks:😶

Cooler: ignoring all that, it's time to die monkey.

Cooler charged at trunks and was about to punched him but he had his arm sliced off by trunks' sword.

Trunks: heh....

Cooler: nice try, fool.

That's when wires came out of the hole in cooler's arms. They reformed a new arm and metalic parts came out to cover it.

Cooler: thanks to my people's technology, I am more stronger and powerful than Before.

Trunks: that doesn't stop me from trying.

Cooler: try as you will.

He then punched trunks away but the saiyan boy shock it off like it was nothing.

Trunks: nice punch. That almost hurt.

Cooler pointed his hand to trunks and fired a death flash. Trunks cough the blast and it turned into tiny bits of ki.

Trunks: here, let me show you a really attack.

Trunks opened his mouth and then fired what appeared to be a hyper beam. Cooler blocked the attack but was pushed back by it.

Cooler: ggggggrrrrrr!

Cooler was then hit by trunks' tail and pushed back more.

Cooler's mind: I don't understand, he's a super saiyan but he has the tail of the damn dragon.

Cooler rose to the air and made a supernova appear from his finger.

Queen Cold: um son that's probably not a good idea. We need to planet intact still.

Cooler: we'll wait for the saiyan and the reptile in space!

He threw the supernova at trunks and made it explode once it hit him. The smoke cleared and cooler saw that the saiyan wasn't there.

Cooler: hm, that was an impressive trick, I didn't think there was time to dodge.

He turned his head and saw trunks behind him.

Trunks: yeah, I've leaned That from someone.

Cooler: very Impressive, but your time is up.

Trunks: I could say the same for you.

Cooler: hm?

Trunks sword glowed as he sliced cooler in half

Queen Cold: that's not so bad, he can just......

Trunks sliced him into pieces.

Queen Cold: he can still.....

Trunks fired a dragon breath and blew the pieces up.

Queen Cold:.............oh.

A/N: lol.