Chapter 63: All squares make a circle

A/N: after you let out your frustration on vegeta for letting Cella achieve her perfect form, Cella later announces her own tournament known as the cella games.

You stood before a frightened Krillin and an injured vegeta. Vegeta stood up as you walked to her.

Vegeta: Oh now what? Have you come to just complain like the....

You smacked her in the face but when it hit her face, it felt like a shockwave.

Krillin: 0_0

(Y/N): just how fucking dumb are you?! Letting Cella absorb 18 and even trying to stop our own son?! We're you born with this retarded pride?! I hope your happy to live with the fact that you've probably succeed in killed everyone including your own family and you! Now wonder frieza.....

That's when you Noticed a tear running down Vegeta's face while she still kept an angered look.

(Y/N):........

Groudon: oh... I think he just broke her.

Kyogre: now that's cutting deep.

Vegeta then spoke in a calm yet shortly pissed off voice.

Vegeta: the reason I did it was because I want to prove that I'm not below Kakarrot! And for the record, my pride is what reminds me of my once proud race. And I will never toss it aside! Despite what you say!!!

She flew off.

(Y/N): grrrrrrr!!!!

You were about to fly off until Trunks stopped you.

Trunks: let her go father, she's too stubborn.

(Meanwhile)

Piccolo: So, a development: Cella's gone.

Bulma: Wait. So, Trunks won?

Logan: No, #he split. As in, grabbed her metaphorical shit and flew off.

Bulma: After killing Trunks?!

Piccolo: No.

Bulma: Vegeta?!

Piccolo: Nobody's dead!

Logan: not yet anyway.

Piccolo: I think she just got bored and left.

Bulma: So...we won, then?

Piccolo: No!

Logan: Oh, my God! You Are Retarded!

(Back to you).

Trunks  I... I'm sorry father. I did my best, but...she just toyed with me! I couldn't do anything! And in the end...I wasn't even important enough to kill!

Krillin: Again, guys. Come on. It's just me, Krillin. Everyone's friend.

Android 16: I would like more friends...

All 3: Huh?

Android 16: I seem to have misplaced mine when Cella... Oh.

Trunks You've got to be kidding me! I would never be friends with you!

Android 16: I was not speaking to you! I was speaking to the duck.

Krillin: Well, quack, quack, big guy! Any friend of 18 is a friend of mine! Let's get you all patched up.

Android 16: You are the pluckiest duck. Together we shall be the Bird and the B. The B stands for...

Krillin: Brobot!

Android 16: Yes.

Trunks: What am I watching?

(Y/N): pretty sure this is what's called making friends trunks. -_-