Chapter 32: Nightmare Transformation

A/N: the battle with cooler ranges on as his power was Boosted by dark magic. However after his failed attempt to full blow up namek, cooler revealed that he had a 5th form beyond Frieza's other forms.

Goka charged at the power boosted cooler while you were preparing. She and cooler delivered punches to each other while dodging a few.

Cooler: saiyan ape! I will eradicate you!

Goka kicked him in the chest which knocked him back. That gave you time to fire a giant dragon pulse at him. The blast sent him crashing into the side of a mountain. Before cooler could try to get out of the part where he crashed, you fired a barrage of dragon pulse and ended it with a dragon breath. Once the explosion cleared, cooler was still alive but with a few scratches. Cooler got up and fired death beams but you were both able to dodge.

Cooler: I have to admit, this is new, monkey, this is definitely new. But a monkey is still a monkey. With this new power I will destroy you both.

Goka didn't reply

Cooler: What's the matter, run out of quips?

(Y/N): all talk and no action only disproves everything you say

Cooler: than I'll prove it then.

He charged up a large orange energy sphere.

Cooler: YOU BOTH CAN PERISH WITH THIS PATHETIC PLANET!!!

He threw the energy blast directly at Namek. It did critical Damage to the planet but didn't fully destroy it.

(Y/N): as I figured. You were holding back so you wouldn't get caught in the explain.

Cooler: you fool. In 5 minutes this planet will crumble and burst into so much galactic rubble. I have doubts you'll survive.

Goka: Well then, I'll just have to kill you before you have a single change of escape.

Cooler: you may say that but however. This is the end. As you know, I'm in the third transform state but I found a fourth beyond it.

Goka: what?!

Cooler: the both of you should be privileged, you'll be the first to witness this form. First you will see then you will die!

Cooler started to charge up energy to begin. Once that was done, cooler's top half of his body got big and bulkier as the things on his shoulders got longer. The lower part of his body got larger as well. Cooler head sprouted four sort of horns as his eyes turned completely red.

(Y/N): his power grew even further.

Cooler: tonight I dine on monkey soup!

A mask appeard and covered his face as he charged at you both.

Goka: Kamehameha!

As the blast hit cooler, he only flew right in it and to Goka. Once he got to the end of it, he punched goka away. You charged the powered up alien and slammed him into the water hitting the very bottom of it. However it didn't do much to him as he got up again.

Cooler: nice try.

(Y/N): how about this then.

You wrapped your serpentine body around cooler and moved high up into the air as fast as you could. You then flew down at increased speed and once you were close enough, you let him go and he crashed into the ground. As he did, magma burst out of it.

(Y/N): crap. The Planet's getting ready to crumble.

Cooler came out of the magma.

Cooler: damn reptile.

(Meanwhile).

Frieza struggled to get up.

Frieza: i......i....I've got to get the hell out if here.

She was all the way, she slowly flew into the air and slowly made her way to her shop.

A/N: she might not make it.