Chapter 89: Gohan steps up

A/N: you all finally face Dabura but Gohan steps up to take him on. (I republished this cause there was a problem. Hopefully it's fixed with I look at it now).

Dabura: master Babidi, they're getting more closer and closer to Majin Buu.

Babidi: yes, indeed they are.

Dabura: I shall meditate before the battle begins.

Babidi: be warned Dabura, these fighters may be more powerful Tham you think.

Dabura nodded and what off to meditate for the battle. You and The other Z Fighters were starting to get tired.

(Y/N): "sighs" this shit is going on for too long.

Vegeta: I'm about close to blowing this damn place up.

Supreme Kai: no!

Vegeta: stop me and I'll kill you first.

Goka: oh come guys, it's not so bad. Just think about something positive until it's time.

Vegeta: like watching you get your ass beat more times that can be considered funny?

Goka: that's the spirit best buddy.

Vegeta: go to hell.

Babidi was soon heard laughing.

Babidi: you fools have have bested Pui Pui and Yakon. But now you face the strongest of my minions, Dabura.

He said as you all saw Dabura walk through the elevator door.

(Meanwhile).

Back at the World Martial Arts Tournament, hercule had decided on a free for all in order to try and hurry everything up more. The fighters were about ready to enter the ring.

Announcer: will the contendents please enter the ring.

As he said that, Broly, Android 18 and frieza started to head to the ring.

Android 18: about time. I've gotten tired of just sitting around. Now let's show then how a woman fights.

The three of them enter the ring and wait for the other fighters to appear.

(Back to you).

Vegeta was chastising Gohan.

Vegeta: what makes you think your any chance for him? All you've been doing for these years was attending school and going on dates. Not even bothering to train a single moment at all!

Gohan: I admit, I may not be quite as powerful as I was when I battled Cella.

Vegeta soon growed angrily.

Dabura: (Y/N), Goka, Vegeta and Gohan, I challenge you all to face me at once.

Gohan: No, I wish to fight you alone.

Vegeta: you couldn't even handle Cella way back then, what makes you think you can handle him?

Gohan: I'm doing this.

Babidi: what a fool.

Babidi transported gohan and dabura to a mountain area to fight.

Dabura: I hope your ready to die.

Gohan and Dabura started to fight.

Dabura: ha! What a weakling!

Gohan sent him flying into a giant rock, but Dabura used the shards of rock and sent Gohan flying. Dabura chased after him and kicked him into the ground.

Dabura: die!

Dabura fired multiple ki blast at the spot where he made Gohan crash.

Dabura: hehehe.......huh?!

As the dust cleared, Gohan was shown in his Super Saiyan. But he was different as one part of his hair covered his right eye ans his hair was white. He had a dark aura surround his body.

Babidi: what in the name of......

Dabura: what kind of power is this?!

You felt this power inside Gohan.

(Y/N): so it finally happened. He's awakened the darkrai half of his powers.

A/N: Dabura is about to face his nightmare.