Chapter 106: Gohan vs Super Buu

A/N: Gohan takes on Buu this time.

Super Buu looked carefully at Gohan and suddenly recognized him.

Super Buu: ah yes, I remember you. I beaten you before. What makes you think that you'll be able to beat me this time? If you want me to kick your ass again boy, why didn't you say so?

Super Buu was confident that she would win. However, Gohan is not worried, as he had significantly improved since his last battle. Thanks to the help of Supreme Kai and the elder Kai.

Super Buu: so hotshot, you want to fight Majin Buu?

Gohan: fight you? No, I want to kill you.

Super Buu: what?!

Super Buu started to growl as Gohan approached her. She then yelled but Gohan silenced her as he powered up.

Super Buu: ?!

He let out of a confident smirk as he then tripped super buu's leg then punched her in the side of the face. She stumbled back a bit from that but she stopped herself and looked back at Gohan and growled.

Super Buu: you're making a mistake. I'll make you dead.

Gohan charged at her bad kicked her in the face. She was dent a few feet away from Gohan but as soon as he landed behind her. She turned to him.

Super Buu: now, you've done it.

She swung her fist but Gohan caught it. Super Buu started to growl once more. Gohan quickly kicked super buu in the jaw then punched her in the stomach. She started to back away a bit.

Gohan: what's wrong, Buu? I though you said you're gonna kick my ass.

She growled and healed her damages.

Super Buu: I will kick you're ass!!!

She charged at him

Super Buu: I will kick and kick and kick!

She threw a punch but Gohan dodged. She threw more punches but Gohan blocked all of them. Gohan then delivered another kick to her face which had her sliding across the ground. As you and the others were watching, groudon and kyogre landed near you.

(Y/N): figured you'd follow us.

Groudon: hey, can't leave our best buddy on his own all the time.

Kyogre: plus, you'll probably need us just in case. By the way, Piccolo came along.

Logan: we know.

Piccolo landed near them.

Logan: took you long enough.

Piccolo: it was kinda hard to find you where you move too damn fast!

Nail: (this is coming from the guy who's suppose to be fused with God).

Piccolo: shut it!

Super Buu got up but she was kicked in the stomach again and then in the side of the head once more. She couldn't react in time as Gohan appeared next to her and punched her to the ground. He then grabbed her antenna and started to spin her around.

Super Buu: h.....h........hey......stop it! I think I'm gonna.......

She threw up and a large chunk was sent flying far away.

(Y/N): hm?

Groudon: a throw up ball?

Logan: feel sorry for the poor bastard who gets hit with that.

Gohan let go of Buu and sent her flying into rocks. She soon burst out of the rubble and fired her purple blast from her mouth. Gohan swat it away with ease. Super Buu then attacked as she rolled up into a ball but was cought by Gohan. He then kicked her into the air and chased after her so that he could knock her back down again.

Logan: he's certainly improved.

(Y/N): yeah.

Super Buu was starting to bleed from her mouth as she continued to receive hits from Gohan. She was about to fire another beam from her mouth, but Gohan kept the beam in her mouth and made her explode from the inside. The smoke cleared and Super Buu was completely damaged.

Logan: he doesn't even haft to transform to fight her.

Gohan punched her in the stomach again and made steam burst out. He striked the back of her neck over and over again and sent her to her hands and knees.

Gohan: is that all you got?

Super Buu then started to laugh as she got up.

Super Buu: so, it's you.

Gohan: huh?

Groudon: what now?

Super Buu: I've known about you all along. I've been expecting you, son of darkrai.

(Meanwhile).

Everyone was on the lookout just standing there until they heard something.

Yamcha: you guys hear that?

Tien: sounds like something's coming again.

Krillin: is is friend or the opposite?

Cella:....well......technically neither.

Krillin: well, what is.......

He was then hit in the face by Super buu's barf.

Krillin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A/N: that's twice now.