Chapter 72: Gohan's rage

A/N: Gohan let's his rage out on the cella jrs as well as the cooler army. After that was done, he soon turned his sights on Cella.

You all witnessed Gohan's new assension to his new form known as Super Saiyan 2.

Cella: ok, I'm confused here. What just happened?

Gohan: GRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Cella: oh? 0_0

Gohan: I'm gonna eviscerate you and use your gastrointestinal tract as a condom while I fornicate with your skulls!

There was a bit of a short pause.

Cella: ...What?

Gohan: I’M GONNA SKULLFUCK YOU ALL!

After Gohan said that, he charged at the cella jrs. They all tried to run but they were all punched in half by Gohan and turned into dust.

(i think it was dust).

Cooler: What is this kind of power?!

The coolers attacked Gohan but they eventually ended up just as the same as the cella jrs.

Cooler: no, the big gete star enabled me to cheat death! How can this be?!

Cooler tried to escape, but you and logan got in the way and stopped him.

(Y/N): oh no you don't! You're not going anywhere!

Logan: it's time to turn you into instant junk.

They charged an attack.

(Y/N): begone!

You fired your attack and reduced cooler into nothing but pieces. Gohan started to approach Cella, who was nearly scarred from what she was.

Cella: How did you get this strong?!

Cella stepped back a few feet.

Gohan: I'll show you how!

He then appeared right in front of cella. And before she could even react, Cella was punched extremely hard in the chest by Gohan.

Cella: gah!

She was kicked away by him. She struggled to stand all the way up. Once she did, she just fell back down on her ass and started to spit out blood.

Cella: f....fuck!

Cella slowly got up again.

Cella: how can this be, I'm perfect!

Gohan: the only thing your perfect at is being nothing but a little bitch!

Cella: grrr! I'll give you a whopping that goka never gave you.

Goka: don't be sick woman, I don't whip my son.

She the spoke in a bit of a scary voice.

Goka: I save that for my bitches, right vegeta?

Vegeta: fuck you, kakarot!

Frieza: and don't even think about bringing me up, monkey.

Gohan: why don't you stop talking and show me what you actually got, Cella.

Cella charged at Gohan.

Cella: you damn little brat! Die!

She tried to lay punches on Gohan but he was much more faster than she was now.

Gohan: is that all?

Gohan punched her in the stomach and made her step back while holding it.

Cella: grrrrrrr!

Gohan powered up and made Cella start to shiver from the large amount of power coming from Gohan.

Gohan: you should be scared Cella. Cause even my mom knew I would Fuck You Up!

Cella flew up high into the air.

Gohan: ha! Pussy!

Cella stopped and the started to charge a Kamehameha.

Cella: I've gotten really fucking tired of this damn planet, these damn people, and these damn saiyans!!!

Frieza: wow, she really does have my cells inside her.

Cella: take this! If you dodge it, it's bye bye earth!!!

She fired the Kamehameha at Gohan.

Gohan: KA........ME........HA........ME........HA!!!!!!

He fired his own Kamehameha at cella's and started to push it back up.

Cella: what?!

Gohan's Kamehameha started to consume cella's and got bigger than before.

Cella: what have you done?! I can't stop it!

The blast got closer to her.

Cella: damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, daaaaaaaaaamn!!!!

As she yelled that, the blast hit her and sent her even further into the air.

Krillin: yeah! Gohan got her! She's.....

Logan: wait for it.

Goka: she's still alive.

(Y/N): well Gohan, may as well finish her.

Gohan just stood there.

Logan: hm?

Goka: uh Gohan, listen to mommy and kill Cella.

Gohan still didn't Listen and just stood there. As that was going on, Cella regenerated her lost parts and buffed up. She landed on the ground and caused a crash.

Cella: now I'll smash you!

Goka: hey, she buffed up just like bro....

Vegeta: Don't even mention her!

Cella: now you little brat, I am going to....

Before she could finish that sentence, Gohan hit her full force in the stomach.

Cella: ugh.......gah!....

Logan: wait a minute, is she about to....

Cella started throwing up.

Logan: yep.

At first it was Just small chunks. But that's when she threw up two large chunks.

(Y/N):.......I think I'm going to be sick.

Logan: please not here.

That's when you all noticed something about the two large chunks she vomited out.

Groudon: what the?

It was both androids 17 and 18. They were both unconscious.

Cella: n....no, this can't be happening!!!

That's when you all something happening to Cella. She started to change a bit.

Cella: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

She said as she turned from her perfect form all the way back to her imperfect form.

Logan: well......imagine that.

Cella: well uh.........this is an unfortunate turn of events.

A/N: I'll say.