Chapter 86: Facing terror

A/N: after Dabura killed Kibito and turned Piccolo and Krillin to stone, you and the others must first face Pui Pui before facing him to turn them back to normal.

That's when you Noticed Dabura turning to your direction.

Supreme Kai: oh no!

(Y/N): well this should be fun.😐

Babidi: it would seem that we have unexpected company. I have a plan. We lure the fools into the ship and steal all their energy.

Dabura: very well.

Babidi: the supreme kai shall be spared for my pleasure.

Dabura: yes, master Babidi.

He said as he was ready to head to the spot where you and the others were. Vegeta then shouted

Vegeta: HE KNOWS THAT WE'RE HERE!

Dabura flew directly at the you and Z Fighters. Once he was up at all of you. He fired an Evil Impulse at Kibito from point blank range and destroyed him.

Groudon: uh oh.

Vegeta: damn it!

Vegeta and Goka took a couple of quick swipes at Dabura but he dodged them. Dabura then spat on Krillin and Piccolo which caused the two of them to start turning into stone.

Krillin: oh god, why!!!!

Piccolo: damn, damn, damn!!!

Nail: he's turning us to Stone!!!

Kami: do something!

Piccolo: he's turning me to fucking Stone! I can't do a fucking thing!

The two of them were now fully turn to stone. Dabura flew back to the spaceship while You, Goka and Vegeta and the Supreme Kai remained at the cliff face.

(Meanwhile).

Back at the World Martial Arts Tournament, the crowd was getting restless. Logan was still there with Broly and Android 18 as they were waiting for one of them to finally be called up for a fight.

Logan: honestly, why does it haft to take this long for them to call on the next fighter.

Android 18: I'm getting impatient here!

Broly:.......

Logan: the fight better be worth it.

The Announcer finally spoke and called out the next fighters.

Announcer: now for the next fighters. Logan Dragon vs Charizard.

Logan got up and headed to the ring..

Logan: this should be good.

(Back to you).

Goka: wow, this guy has got some special spit.

She said poking at the now stone Krillin.

Goka: I wonder what happens if he pukes.

Supreme Kai: the only way for Krillin and Piccolo can be restored to normal is if one of us can defeat Dabura!

Gohan: then I'll do it!

You all looked and saw that Gohan had followed you all.

(Y/N): I figured you followed us.

You all began to fly towards the ship.

Supreme Kai: wait! We're all walking right into a trap!

Vegeta then followed behind the rest of you all.

Supreme Kai: "sigh"........

Reluctantly, Supreme Kai made his way to the ship as well. As the you and Saiyan warriors landed, Supreme Kai landed with you and spoke again.

Supreme Kai: we cannot escape the ship until they destroy Babidi!

Vegeta: Don't worry about that one, little man. I intend to blow up this whole damn Ship with the old bastard on it.

Supreme Kai: No! any sudden shock could revive Majin Buu.

Babidi then injected man of stolen energy of many warriors into the Sealed Ball containing Majin Buu. Then, the man from before named Pui Pui entered the room with the Saiyans and the Supreme Kai.

Pui Pui: now, listen well. You must defeat one warrior at each level.

Goka: like a video game?

(Y/N): -_-

Pui Pui: no, Not like a video game.

Goka: then why do you say levels?

Pui Pui: because it.....

Goka: definitely sounds like a video game to me. Also, who fights first?

Pui Pui: will you shut up and let me explain?!

Babidi finished injecting the stolen energy into the Sealed Ball which was now half full. Babidi and Dabura looked into a Crystal Ball while You, Goku, Vegeta and Gohan, to everyone's amazement, are playing Rock-Paper-Scissors to find out who fights first.

(Y/N): do we seriously haft to do this?

Goka: of course, it's the best way to choose.

Vegeta: dumbass.

They all threw and Vegeta wins the game. She will go to fight Pui Pui.

Vegeta: well, this should be fun.

Pui Pui: I'll have you down in under 30 seconds.

Vegeta: let's see about that.

A/N: two battles are about to begin.