Chapter 75: Shadow MewTwo

A/N: you take on what appeared to be mewtwo but much more different from before. The being who was controlling him reveals herself.

You stood before mewtwo. But be didn't look the same way he always looked. He was no longer the same grey and purple color that you remembered seeing him in. This time, he was all black while the end of his tail was glowing orange. The one thing that was very new on him was a spike on his left shoulder that glowed the same color as the end of his tail.

(Y/N): mewtwo what happened to you? Your all different from before.

MewTwo:.......

(Y/N): say something.

???: what much can be say....?

A hooded woman and a large blue skinned man walked from out of the rocks.

???: ....after all, he's just going to kill you anyway.

(Y/N): who the hell are you? What have you done to mewtwo?!

???: since I see no more reasons to stay hidden, I guess I should introduce myself.

That's when the woman threw away her hood and revealed herself to have light blue skin, white hair, pointy ears, red and black clothing. She also had a staff in her hand.

Towa: you may call me towa. The man you see before me is my creation, mira. And your already quite familiar with mewtwo.

(Y/N): yeah, but he would never allow himself to be someone's puppet.

Towa: oh believe me, he was resistant at first. But in time, he soon fell victim to my control.

(Y/N): why are you doing this?

Towa: simple, I wish to release the demon realm. I tried making a few changes to history. The first was to have Raditz kill goka And piccolo. But that's when you appeard.

(Y/N): sorry to disappoint you then.

Towa: I especially tried using beings from other timelines to take care of you but it didn't seem to work either.

(Y/N): so it was you. You were the one who made those others appear and the one who was increasing their power with dark magic!

Towa: but of course. Now then, I think it's time we took care of you. MewTwo, you know what to do.

MewTwo: very well.

(Y/N): mewtwo, don't do this....

MewTwo: now you will fall.

Logan: not likely.

Logan then landed next to you.

Towa: ah yes, how could I forget about you, logan dragon.

Logan: you uh........who ever the hell you are......

Towa: since your here, I'll get the pleasure of seeing the both of you die. But let's make this more interesting. Mira.

The tall blue skinned one stepped next to mewtwo.

(Y/N): and you are?

Mira: don't worry about it. You won't haft to worry about a thing soon.

Logan: I guess we'll see about it now won't we?

Logan powered up as did mira.

(Y/N): mewtwo.....last chance.

MewTwo powered up as well with the same dark magic that towa used in the previous villains.

(Y/N): this damn woman!

MewTwo attacked you and made you crash against a rock.

(Y/N): damn!

You fired a hyper beam to blast him off. He got blasted off but he retaliated with a shadow ball. You moved out of the way and made the rock crumble from the attack. You unleashed a tornado attack to try and blow him away but he stood in his spot.

MewTwo: It will take more than that to take me down.

He shot a hyper beam at you.

(Y/N): fuck!

The blast pushed you back and made you crash against more rocks. During your battle, logan was going toe to toe with mira as the two were either exchanging blows or blocking them.

Logan: is that all you got? If so, then I'm disappointed.

Mira: your bearly having me put up a sweat.

Mira charged a ki blast as logan charged one of his own. The two fired and the blasts collided. Logan and mira charged at each other and continued to deliver punch after punch onto one another. It had almost seemed like the battle would kept going on without a bit of end. However, that's when towa felt the others coming her way.

Towa: hm....Mira, mewtwo....

They turn to the female demon.

Towa: let's go. We'll get another chance to kill them. Don't worry.

The two fly to towa and stand next to her.

(Y/N): where do you think your going?!

Towa: we'll see you again.

The three of them then dissappeared from sight.

Logan: the pansies ran off did they.

You both saw vegeta, krillin, Groudon and kyogre.

Krillin: what the hell was that?!

Vegeta: was it another damn android?

(Y/N): no, it was much worse than that.

Groudon: what was it?

(Y/N): it was mewtwo.

Both: mewtwo?!

Logan: we're most likely screwed.

(Y/N): wait a minute, where's frieza and Cella?

Cella's moans were heard out in the distances.

Groudon: oh my.

A/N: come to think of it, they left Gohan and a dying trunks back there too.