Chapter 109: Buu Transforms Again

A/N: the battle with buu continues now with goka joining in.

Buutenks: so you're goka. Where did you come from? You're smarter than the others to try a sneak attack.

Logan: she really isn't.

Buutenks: too bad, that won't save you. Not from me. I've absorbed your friends and taken their powers and soon I will do the same thing to you.

Goka smirked.

Goka: wrong again, taking gumball. I've got something that'll beat you for sure.

Buutenks: and what's that? Hahahaha!

(Y/N): what's she going on about?

Groudon: whatever it is, hopefully it'll be enough to take down Buu.

Buutenks: Do I haft to prove myself once again?

Goka: hm?

Buutenks made get lower half try to jump up and kick kyogre. But it was shot away by a hydro pump. The lower half of Buutenks flew up and reattached to the top half. During all this, hercule arrived in the area to see what had happened.

Hercule: ah crap. She's really gone and done it this time.

Dende: I'll say.

He nearly jumped a bit.

Hercule: how long have you been there?!

Dende: eh...... couple of minutes. Wanted to see how things were going only to watch Piccolo and the others get their asses kicked.

Hercule:.....

Buutenks turned back to face goka.

Buutenks: no matter, I out your son through hell now imagine what I'll do to you. I was funding your little speech about answering for my crime a little cliche.

Goka only smirked once more.

Goka: hehehe. But you sure were quick to pull yourself back together, weren't you? I think you're starting to get a little nervous.

Buutenks: hehehehehe. You wish. Let me see what you can do. I'm ready.

She said getting in a battle stance.

Goka: sure.

She said gripping something in her hand and then tosses it to Gohan.

Goka: think fast, son.

Gohan: huh?

He saw an earring coming towards him. He tried to catch it. But he missed and it feel into the rubble in the area. Goka nearly freaked out.

Goka: Gohan! Heads up means catch!!! Hurry up find that earring!

Gohan: uh.....right.

(Y/N): you guys help Gohan find that earring while me and logan Will help out goka.

Kyogre: right.

The two of them land on the ground and helped Gohan look for the earring.

Goka: be sure to put the earring in your right ear after you find it. Then we'll join bodies and beat Majin Buu.

Gohan: the hell is she taking about?

He said as he and the others continued to look through the rubble.

Buutenks: that's what your up to? More fusion? Don't make me laugh.

Goka turned to Buutenks.

Goka: eh.....