Chapter 37: Return of Cooler

A/N: cooler returns but in a robot body with the only part of his original body being his eye. But he wasn't alone as his mother queen cold was with him as well.

Bulma, Yamcha, Puar, and Mrs. Briefs were in front of Vegeta spaceship after it crashed I'm the yard. Vegeta had gone on a long search through space, looking for goka........and you. But she hasn't found either of you yet. So she headed back to Earth.

Mrs. Briefs: Sweetie, roll out the cot! I think we have a visitor!

Vegeta began to exit the spaceship.

Dr. Briefs: Is he colored?

Mrs. Briefs: I'm not sure, I never open my eyes!

Yamcha: Hey! You've got a lot of nerve coming back here!

Vegeta: Oh, a valet. Neat. I'm not tipping.

Yamcha: Don't you remember who I am? We fought when you landed on Earth!

Vegeta: No, I fought Kakarrot...... Nappa fought everyone else. Well, except for that one scrub who got killed by a Saiba......

She stopped herself and remembered who Yamcha was and began to laugh hysterically.

Yamcha: Oh, yeah!? I dare you to come over here and laugh at me!

Vegeta landed right in front of Yamcha's face.

Vegeta: Ha. Ha. Ha.

Yamcha: Yeah, see, now we can laugh together.

Bulma: Okay, seriously, we have enough to clean up without a pool of Yamcha's urine. You, come wih me.

Vegeta: What? Why?

Bulma: Because you need a shower; I could smell you from East City.

Vegeta started muttering to herself.

Vegeta: ...smell you from East City...

Yamcha's mind: Yeah, you better run...

Vegeta got in the shower and started to clean herself.

Bulma: Hey, I'm setting out some new clothes for you and I'm gonna wash your armor!

Vegeta: Fine, but be careful! Those are dry-clean only!

Bulma: Whatever!

She put Vegeta's jumpsuit in the washer.

Vegeta: No, seriously! They lose their elasticity!

Bulma was already gone.

Vegeta: Hello?

(Meanwhile in space).

A ship that looked similar to that of Frieza's ship was approaching Earth. Inside was cooler now with a robot body but with his eye being the only remaining part of his old body. Also was his and Frieza's mother, queen cold.

Queen Cold: There it is; the home of the brute who dared laid hands on my darling little son.

Cooler: Yes, mother.

Queen Cold: What a pretty little blue pearl it is. What was it called? Ee-arth?

Cooler: Actually, it's pronounced Earth, mother.

Queen Cold: Really? But there's an "a" in it. I'm just going to keep calling it Ee-arth.

Cooler: It doesn't matter anyway. Soon, it will be nothing but space dust.

(Back on Earth).

Vegeta: Son of a bitch!

Yamcha: What, still ticked off about the pink shirt?

Vegeta: No, I'm.....well, yes actually, I'm absolutely livid......but that's not the point! That dumb bitch Kakarrot and (Y/N) failed! Cooler's still alive!

Everyone gets up and heads to the location of where Queen Cold's ship was going to land. However Queen Cold was still trying to find a spot to park it.

Cooler: Mother, we can park anywhere we want!

Queen Cold: Now, son, if this is anything like that jockstrap incident, we don't want to get boxed in.

Cooler and his mother walked out of the ship and their men follow behind.

Queen Cold: Well, son, is this what you were expecting?

Cooler: What a pathetic planet, I would rather blow it up right now, but I want to see the monkey and reptile die by mine hand and I will.

Queen Cold: And wouldn't you know it, no place to buy more RAM!

Cooler: But I won't lie, daddy. I'm absolutely ecstatic. When those fools arrives back on the planet, they'll return not to the smiling faces of his dear friends and family, but a total, unadulterated genocide! Speaking of which....

He turned to Queen Cold's soldiers.

Cooler: soldiers, the scavenger hunt will proceed as such: normal human heads are worth one point, Namekian heads are worth twenty, filthy half-Saiyan brats......fifty. And if you find any miserable, odious, insubordinate, full-blooded monkey garbage...you win! Well, off you go!

Queen Cold'S Men: Yes, sir!

a couple of Queen Cold's soldiers moved out only to get cut down by a mysterious young man who floats down and lands in front Freeza, King Cold, and the rest of King Cold's men before sheathing his sword. He wore a blue jacket with a black shirt and pants. He hand purple hair but the one thing that was eye catching was his tail that looked similar to your's.

???: So, how many points are those?

A/N: cooler gets more money, reptile trouble.