Chapter 56: Semi Perfection

A/N: cella, now in her semi perfect form, continues to achieve her goal to reach her perfect form as she continues to pursue Android 18.

Android 16: Come with me if you want to live.

He started running towards Android 18.

Android 18: Did you just...?

Android 16 grabbed Android 18's arm and tried to make a run for it, but Cella flew ahead of them and blocked their path. Android 16 lightly pushed Android 18 behind him. Cella then walked up to the ocean and looked at her reflection in the water.

Cella: Hmm... So this is what lips feel like...

She began playing with her new lips by making blubbering sounds, then chuckled.

Cella: Oh, that's fun!

She started making motor-boating sounds with her mouth until Android 16 punched her flatly in the face, which did nothing. Cella responded by making another motor-boating sound and then blasted Android 16 with a close-range Big Bang Attack, sending him flying.

Android 16: AGGGGGGGH!

Android 18: 16! Are you okay?

Android 16 got up as it revealed a part of his head was completely destroyed.

Android 16: My cranial structure has received serious damage. How are you?

Cella: I'd concern yourself less with him and start focusing on what's important..... Me...

Android 18: You! Give me back my sister, you fish-lipped whore!

Cella: Now, now, being hurtful isn't going to bring her back.

Android 18: You're a monster!

Cella: And she was delicious!

Android 18: And you honestly think I'd let you do the same to me?

Cella: To be honest, your compliance isn't a factor.

Android 18: Well, then...

She held her hand over her chest.

Android 18: I'll just have to do this!

There was a long pause.

Cella: ...Give yourself a boob exam?

Android 18: No. Explode my bomb.

Cella: In your boob?

Android 18: No, in my chest...

Cella: Booby bomb!

Android 18: I'm serious!

Cella: Okay, okay. But before we do something we're all going to regret... let's see what our sister thinks.

Android 18: W...What?

An image of Android 17 appeared above Cella.

Android 17: Yo, shiggy-diggy, what's up, my sizzle?

Android 18: Oh, my God...

Android 17: Yo, don't blow your tits, sis, that's whack! You gotta chill yourself before you kill yourself!

Android 18: This can't actually be real.

Android 17: Oh, it's real. And it's happenin'! So what you need to do is calm down, and get all up in Cella! It's downright tubular in here! We got candy and puppies and....

Android 18: are you fucking retarded?

Android 17: wha?

Android 18: casue You know absolutely nothing about us.

The image disappeared.

Cella: Okay, to be fair, I just met you.

Android 18: This isn't a game!

Cella: Oh, but it is! All you have to do is kill yourself before I catch you! It's like tag... for keeps. And now with both Piccolo and 16 out of the way... we can play.

She began to advance toward Android 18, who tightly clutched her chest.

???: yeah, not happening.

They looked up and saw logan in the air.

Cella: Oh it's you. The hell do you want?

Logan: simple, I'm going to give you the worse ass kicking of a life time.

A/N: and vegeta hasn't even finished training yet.