Chapter 8: Arriving on Namek

A/N: after so many days of traveling, the two of you finally arrive on the planet namek known as namek

You, Bulma, Gohan and Krillin were all glade to finally see that you all made it as the spaceship began to land on the planet of namek. It had been many days plus a few stops and what not like when you all ran into that big group of kids and the there was another where you all thought it was namek but it was fake. This planet was the real one.

Bulma: thank goodness, after all this time we finally made it to namek.

(Y/N): yeah, it was certainly a long trip but we made it.

Bulma: yeah. Come on guys let's.......

Bulma then realized that Gohan and Krillin had already jumped

Bulma: guys!!!

Bulma jumped out of the ship.

Bulma: how could the two of you just jump out of the ship without checking if there's ample oxygen on this planet?!

Bulma checked her Dragon Radar and Sure enough, she got readings for the seven Namekian Dragon Balls. Krillin then pinched Bulma's cheeks to make sure she is not another illusion.

Bulma: hey!!!!

Krillin: sorry, I'm just making sure your not another illusion.

Bulma slugged him in the face.

(Y/N): yikes.

As she slugged Krillin, Gohan sensed a number of powerful Ki in the distance.

Gohan: i sense i high power of ki.

Bulma: don't worry, it probably must belong to the Namekians on this planet. After all, Piccolo and Kami had fairly large Ki as well.

Gohan and Krillin started to worry.

Krillin: this ki feels a bit unfriendly.

Bulma: oh come one guys, King Kai said that the Namekians are peaceful.
Even you felt this ki.

(Y/N): I can feel it too. This is no Namekian ki. We should probably get the dragon balls.......and quick.

You all started to head towards a location where four Namekian Dragon Balls were already gathered together but there seemed to be something off. As Krillin tries to laugh off his nervousness, a small spacecraft falls to the ground in the distance behind them.

(Y/N): wait a minute, I recognized that pod.

Bulma: what? What is it,

(Y/N):..........Vegeta. mask your ki, quick.

Krillin and Gohan quickly masked their Ki,

Krillin: should we stay on namek with vegeta and still try to get the dragon balls or head home without ever reviving our friends?

(Y/N): we're not leaving this planet. If vegeta gets her hands in the dragon balls, then you would be doomed anyhow.

Bulma: well wish you guys luck, I can go back to Earth and return with Gokz in just over two months' time.

(Y/N): are you serious woman?!

(Meanwhile).

Vegeta emerged from her space pod and looked around the area she was in and the planet she was on.

Vegeta: well the, looks like I made it. Now all I need to do is gather the Dragon Balls and only by wishing immortality upon myself will I stand a chance to defeat Frieza.

Using her scouter, Vegeta located the position of the one called frieza, and is able to tell that Frieza had brought her top two henchmen, Zarbon and Dodoria, along with him.

Vegeta: so she brought those fools with her too. Hehe, It won't matter. 

(Meanwhile).

Bulma was speaking to master Roshi in Kame House back on earth with a radio-phone.

Master Roshi: so vegeta is in the planet with you?

Bulma: yeah and we might have some trouble.

As You, Krillin and Gohan waited for her to finish, another space pod falls through the atmosphere.

(Y/N): ah shit.

Bulma: what is it?

(Y/N): we're really going to be having our hands full for a while.

While you all were worried about the upcoming threat, another one was watching you.

???: looks like these fools are going to have a little trouble.

???: them let's bust it up a bit.

A/N: definitely.