Chapter 90: Gohan vs Dabura

A/N: Dabura faces Gohan who had unlocked his darkrai half of his powers.

Gohan and Dabura continued to fight. However with the new Power that Gohan had unlocked, he was dominating Dabura.

Dabura: whatever power this is, it matters not. I will destroy you!

Dabura powered up and charged at Gohan. Gohan only stood there as he waited for Dabura to get closer. Once he was, Gohan teleported and showed up behind him. He used quick attack and sent Dabura crashing against rocks. Dabura came out of the rubble while preparing an attack.

Dabura: let's see you dodge this!

Dabura used his Evil Flame Attack bit Gohan dodged it. He fired again but gohan dodged again.

Dabura: grrrrrr!

He kept firing while Gohan kept dodging.

Dabura: stand still you little insect!

That's when Gohan fired a dark ball at him and sent him flying. Dabura stopped himself in midair and saw Gohan coming after him. He used the Afterimage Technique to go further away but gohan suddenly appeard much closer to him than before.

Dabura: what?!

He tried to fire an Evil Impulse blast. But gohan kicked him in the jaw really fast and punched him multiple times in the chest.

Dabura: gah!!!! You little brat! That's it!

Dabura tried to spit on Gohan. But once the spit got close to him, it was blocked out by a dark barrier that appeard around Gohan.

Dabura: what is this thing?!

Dabura quickly conjured up his sword and starts to slice at gohan. But Gohan was much faster and he was unable to be touched.

Dabura: why won't you stay still and die.

Gohan fired another dark ball but Dabura sliced it in half. However, Gohan fired a dark pulse just as he did and hit Dabura that time.

Dabura: this boy is a monster.

That's Gohan appeard right in his face and then spoke in an almost demonic voice.

Gohan: welcome to my nightmare.

That's when everything around Dabura and gohan went dark.

Dabura: what is this?!

That's when images started to appear and dabura felt as if he was in immense pain.

Dabura: ahhhhh! What is this?!

Gohan: this is what fear is.

After it all stopped, everything was normal again. Dabura was on the ground as he was shocked from what he seen. Vegeta growed as she was getting irritated from the Fight. But she obviously didn't see what Gohan did.

Vegeta:I could have done far better in this battle! Your power is an embarrassment!

(Y/N): just like your's was back when we first fought.

Vegeta: grrrrrrr!

After hearing her outburst, Dabura realized that Vegeta had evil in her heart.

Dabura's mind: she could be made to serve Babidi. She has much evil locked away in her heart from her dark past of being a ruthless Saiyan.

During this, Gohan finally snapped out of his darkrai super saiyan form and was normal again.

Gohan: huh?

Dabura: master Babidi, transport us back.

Babidi: but of course.

He  to transported you all back to the ship.

Babidi: pardon the interruption, but it would seem me and dabura must bring a new recruit up to speed.

(Y/N): we're seriously doing this?

Dabura got up and entered Babidi's room.

Babidi: you best start explaining, Dabura.

Dabura: simple, we take control of vegeta. She has enough evil locked away to do it.

Babidi: excellent idea Dabura. Then No one will stop us from reviving Majin Buu.

A/N: let's see how that goes.