Chapter 25: Body Swap

A/N: Ginyu used a body switching move and now goka and Ginyu are in different bodies.

The fight between goka and Ginyu had went on for a while. Ginyu didn't seem to do much to Goka.

Captain Ginyu: You have an interesting form and a surprisingly well-honed technique.

Goka: And you're purple!

They both jumped back.

Captain Ginyu: I'm sufficiently impressed. You've held your own very well. But your form and grace will never compare to that of the illustrious CAPTAIN GINYU!

She striked a pose. Goka then mimicked his pose.

Goka: You mean, like this?

Captain Ginyu:  Oh, God! Is that what I look like?

Goka: No offense, but this is boring... Like, really boring... Like, listening to Gohan’s piano recital boring...

Captain Ginyu: I realized these poses in an effort to invigorate my men and raise morale! How DARE you mock them?!

Goka: Well, I mean, it's just.. I'm not even using half my power right now.

Captain Ginyu: Aha, quite a substantial bluff. But a bluff, and nothing more. I've witnessed your abilities firsthand and I assure you that you're....

Goka powered up in Kaio-ken, causing Captain Ginyu's scouter to start beeping rapidly until Goka powered back down.

Captain Ginyu: A hundred and eighty thousand... Hun......no....it's........ DAAAUUUUGGHH!

She held her head and dove into the water.

Goka: hm?

Ginyu then comes back out of the water and held her head.

Captain Ginyu: GAH! Alright, I'm back.

Ginyu then noticed something about goka.

Captain Ginyu's mind: wait a minute...........chest is bigger than mine.........

She said as she was looking at goka's boobs.

Goka: hm?

Ginyu then got an idea.

Captain Ginyu: Ah, yes! Of course!

She threw her scouter away as she raised her other hand.

Goka: Hey, what are you doing with your hand?

Ginyu punched a hole in her own waist.

Goka:  Um, mam...? You're supposed to do that to me...

Captain Ginyu: (Oh......ho, but you see... I DID do it to you.

Goka: I don't understand...

Captain Ginyu: CHANGE NOOOWWWW!

Ginyu switched bodies with Goka, laughing evilly while doing so.

Goka's mind: Oh, wow... what happened? Everything seems... weird.

She saw herself.

Goka: Oh, hey! There's another me over there! I wonder if....

She tried to move forward but suddenly stopped

Goka: Ahh! Ow! My waist! What in the...

She looked down and saw Captain Ginyu's hand.

Goka Oh..Oh... ohhhh... What happened? I'm all purple...and horny! And My Boobs Are Smaller!

Ginyu: What's mine is yours, and yours is mine, as they say.

Goka: G...Gimme back my body!

Ginyu: I'm sorry, you can't have your body anymore. It's mine, now.

Ginyu flew off.

Ginyu: Goodbye! Enjoy bleeding to death.

Goka: I won't...! Man... I'm a bitch now...

(TimeSkip).

You and the others got to Frieza's ship and dispatched of the soldiers that were there. Now you were all just digging up the DragonBalls.

Vegeta's mind:  Okay, the second they summon the dragon, I'll swoop in and break the bald one's neck! Oh that's going to be fun.

Gohan and Krillin had finished digging up the DragonBalls.

(Y/N): ok well looked like we finally found the damn things.

Logan: thank fucking god.

Gohan: We found them! Krillin, we really did it!

Krillin: Finally! Now let's hurry up and wish back Piccolo, Tenshinhan, and Chiaotzu.

Gohan: What about Yamcha?

Krillin: What about Yamcha.

Vegeta's mind: I don't know what this "Yamcha" is, but it sounds just like Raditz.

Krillin: Eternal Dragon... Rise up and grant our wish!

Nothing happened however.

Gohan: It's not working. Is that what you're supposed to say?

Krillin: Honestly, that's always been pretty vague. Usually just gather 'em together and then out pops the magic dragon.

Gohan: Maybe there's something special about Namekian DragonBalls.

Krillin: Huh. Maybe if I sing to it. ♪I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves...♪

(Y/N): oh right, I forgot to mention that the only way to summon the eternal dragon is to call it in it's native language.

Krillin: I don't speak German! And the only person I know who does was the toilet... And it's dead... God rest his seat.

Vegeta then sensed Ginyu approaching Freeza's ship.

Vegeta: Agh! What? Oh, you can't be serious...!

Gohan: Huh? Hey Krillin, I feel a power level coming this way. You don't think my mom failed, do you?

Krillin: No way, Gohan, your mom's the best! But on the off-chance, HIDE YOURSELF!

He took Gohan and hid behnd a rock.

Logan: damn pansy.

Ginyu in goka's body arrived at Frieza's ship. She noticed the dragon balls were dug up.

Ginyu: Well then, someone's in for the beating of their life.

(Y/N): ?

Krillin: Hey, Goka! Check it out, we dug up the DragonBalls! How ya doin'? D'you win that fight against the Ginyu girl? And what's up with the scouter? Do you happen to know anybody who speaks German?

(Y/N): will someone shut him up before I do it?!

Krillin got bitch-slapped by Ginyu

Krillin: AHAGH! Augh! And what was that about?

Gohan: Krillin, that's not my dad!

Logan: gotta agree with Gohan on this

Ginyu smirked.

Krillin: Gohan, of course it's your mom. Goka, what's your favorite food?

Ginyu:Waldorf salad.

Krillin: See? Double Baconator.... Oh, shit.

(Y/N): Ginyu used a body switching technique to swith bodies with Goka didn't she?

Ginyu: oh fuck.

(Y/N): thought so.

A/N: very clever.