Chapter 36: Frieza's Punishment (Lemon)

A/N: while you and goka were on Planet yardrat, you decided to take the opportunity to punish Frieza for what she had done. Some shit is also going on earth but this is more important.

Everyone was at Kame House to celebrate the turle's birthday. Krillin brought along his new girlfriend, Maron.

Bulma: So, nice of you to bring your new girlfriend here, "Juan".

Yamcha: Yeah, not gonna lie, at first we kinda thought you brought home a hooker.

Bulma: Yamcha!

Yamcha: Well, we did.

Krillin: I can assure you that my darling beautiful Maron is no hooker.

Maron: Well, that depends. Sometimes I take extra cash in the back room, but those were always under the table, so I don't think they count.

Yamcha: How much extra?

Maron: How much ya got?

Yamcha: Well, I am a professional baseball pla...

He got knocked aside by Bulma.

Yamcha: Ahh!

Bulma: Okay, first off, no one screws Yamcha but life. Second of all, blue hair? Real original. Third, Juan, don't you have any other friends you can take Maron to meet?

Krillin: Well, we saw stopped by Korin and Yajirobe's, but...

(Flashback).

Krillin: This brunch is delicious, Yajirobe!

Yajirobe: Thank you, I cooked everything myself.

Maron: So, if you two had babies, would they be little fat men or kitties?

Krillin: And we are leaving!

Korin: Probably fat kitties.

(Present).

Krillin: I don't think I'll be taking her back there again.

The party eventually started and everyone wished the turtle a happy birthday.

All: Happy birthday!

Turtle: Thank you! Thank you all so much for remembering my one thousandth birthday! And for this marvelous cake!

It was a gigantic cake on the table ignited with at least one thousand candles at once.

Master Roshi: Isn't that thing kind of a fire hazard?

Gohan: Well, of course, Turtle. You're our very best friend!

Oolong: My birthday was last week, and I didn't get a party...

Yamcha: You've been there for us from the very beginning!

Oolong: Anyone remember when I saved the world from Pilaf...?

Chichi: Like a member of the family, I say!

Oolong: Seriously, I live upstairs...

Maron: Oh, my gosh, someone got whoever's birthday it is a turtle! Can I have a turtle?

Krillin: Sure!

Maron: Oh, can it be this turtle?

Krillin: Of course!

Turtle: Wait, what?

Krillin: Turtle, be my wingman on this one. If I get some, I swear to God I will send you pictures.

Turtle: Deal.

Master Roshi: Seriously, maybe we wanna blow this out before something catches on....

The fire ignited his beard.

Master Roshi: Ahhh! My beard! My glorious beard! No!

(On Planet Yardrat).

You were walking to the house that you, goka and frieza were staying in that the yardratians gave to you. All while you stay of their planet for a while. You entered the house and saw Frieza was in there by herself. She looked up and you and shivered a bit.

(Y/N): hello, frieza~

Frieza: h.....h...hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): I've been thinking and I think it's about time I gave you your punishment for all you did.

Frieza: n....no wait, I promised I'll be a good girl.

(Y/N): not until you've learned your lesson. Now spread your legs.

She did as told and spread her legs. You unzipped your pants and walked over to her. You pushed into her and she winced in pain. You saw blood coming from her pussy.

(Y/N): looks like I've taken the space empress' verginity.

You started to thrust hard while massaging her boobs.

(Y/N): don't moan.

You continued to thrust while frieza tried to keep her moans in. You started to suck on one of her boobs while pinching the other. During this, you picked up the pace. Frieza started to struggle from holding her moans from what you were doing to her.

(Y/N): I can hear you about to moan. You moan, I'll make your punishment more harder for you.

You gently bit on one of her boobs and thrusted harder. This made frieza finally moan and just at the moment you cam in her.

(Y/N): such a bad girl, time to change things up.

Frieza: no m......aster, please.

You flips frieza over and rubbed your dick near her ass.

Frieza: No not there please!

You pushed into her ass and started thrusting roughly. She moaned as tears streamed down her face.

Frieza: stop! Take it out, it hurts!

(Y/N): this is the point of a punishment!

You spanked her.

Frieza: ahhhhhh!

(Y/N): and you don't give the orders!

You kept thrusting and spanking her while she kept moaning.

Frieza: please no more master! My mind is starting to go blank.

You thrusted as hard as you could and didn't stop until you cam in her ass. She was panting a lot.

(Y/N): this was a start I suppose.

Goka then walked in.

Goka: hey (Y/N), I........

She noticed what you were doing with frieza.

Goka: (Y/N)......................you naughty boy.......

(Y/N): hm?

She started to strip.

Goka: you should've told me that you were going to start Frieza's Punishment~

She pulled out a whip.

Frieza: ep!

A/N: that was just the start of her punishment.