Chapter 66: The true fall of the red ribbon army

A/N: a glimpse into the past shows what truly lead to the destruction of the red ribbon army.

(May 12th. The day of the red ribbon army's end).

Since the beginning, humans and Pokémon alike have search for it's meaning. Many strange and wondrous legends evolved from the pursui of life's meaning.

???: ...where..... am I?

The grey and purple Pokémon clone awoken to find himself inside a laboratory. The room had red ribbon army and team rocket scientists.

???: This....this is not the same. Was everything before just a dream? Why?

???: Ah, I see your awake, mewtwo.

MewTwo: what?

The person showed himself to be the man known as Giovanni. He was the one in charge of team rocket and even tried using mewtwo as a weapon once before.

MewTwo: you!

Giovanni: yes, I see you remember me after all these years.

MewTwo: why am I here?!

Giovanni: we still have some unfinished business to take care of. And this time, I'll make sure it goes as planned this time.

MewTwo tried to move but he found himself bonded to a machine.

MewTwo: what is this?!

Giovanni: this machine will allow us to take full control of you. You will do everything we command.

MewTwo: no!

MewTwo tried using his powers but nothing worked.

Giovanni: nice try, but that machine is impervious to your abilities.

Red Ribbon Army Scientist: we're ready to begin.

Giovanni: begin.

MewTwo: I am not your pawn!!!

They turned on the machine and it started to shock mewtwo and try to take control of his mind. While all this was happening, goka, while still a child, was outside attacking the base.

MewTwo: ahhhh!

Giovanni: you were made to serve your master. You were created to fight for me. That is your purpose!

MewTwo: I am not your slave!!!!

(Meanwhile).

16, when he was still human, was sending a recorded message to his dad, Dr. Gero.

16: May 12th, 750, 4:30 P.M. Red Ribbon H.Q. Hey, Dad! I, uh, I'm here at headquarters, getting everything put away. No bunkmate, so, room to myself. Which is good for a guy my size... Well, uh, I just wanted to, you know, record something for you, since you and Uncle Frappe are busy building robot guys and stuff. I know you're calling them "artificial humans" now, but...that name is way too long. I mean, what about cyborg? Like from that movie we saw? Hmm. Well, uh, just wanted you to know that I, uh, miss you, Dad.

(Back to mewtwo).

They added more power to the machine.

MewTwo: P.....Pokémon and humans.....are equal!!

Giovanni: you were created by humans. To obey humans! You could never be our equal!!!

MewTwo felt a serge of power grow in him as he was enraged.

MewTwo: humans may have created me ...BUT THEY WILL NEVER ENSLAVE ME!!!

A humongous force of psychic energy tor the machine apart and mewtwo got free. During this, goka continued her attack on the base. The alarms go off.

(Meanwhile).

16: What the..?

Soldier: Hey! Get your ass moving! Some thing's tearing its way through the compound! We gotta go! That kid is here AND THAT DAMN TEST SUBJECT HAS ESCAPED!!!

Goka: KA... ME... HA... ME...

While goka was yelling from outside the building, mewtwo let out a yell for all to know.

MewTwo: NO ONE TRIES TO CONTROL ME!!!

His eyes glowed blue and he started to make things inside the lab explode. Giovanni and the scientists ran out of the lab.

MewTwo: YOU'LL PAY! YOU'LL ALL PAY!!!

MewTwo the charged up a shadow ball. While this was happening, 16 was about to finish his message.

16: Uh... Okay, sorry about this, Dad. Gotta run! Love you! Good luck with your cyborgs...

MewTwo fired his shadow ball inside the base as goka fired her Kamehameha outside of it.

Goka: HA!!

The attacks somehow collided and caused an enormous explosion that destroyed the entire red ribbon army base. Goka flew off while MewTwo stood before the flames and rubble of the now destroyed base.

MewTwo: it's over. No more Shall I be used as a pawn.

MewTwo flew off.

(Present).

MewTwo stood on a cliff, but he was different as he his skin was black with the exception of his tail and a spike on the left part of his shoulder glowing orange. The clocked woman and large blue skinned man appeard next to him.

???: are you ready to begin mewtwo?

MewTwo: yes.

A/N: oh nuts.