Chapter 22: (Y/N) and Logan vs The Red Magma and Blue Hurricane

A/N: you and logan take on Jeice and Burter while frieza heads towards guru's to find out the way to use the dragon balls.

Frieza finally had all the dragon balls but they didn't do anything. She then realized that they would need a Namekian to know the password to the dragon balls.

Frieza: I can't believe we came all the way out here and spent a week in the Space Boonies for nothing! Seriously, I'm surprised we didn't hear banjos on the way in because everybody's inbred and looks the fucking same! Not to mention I lost Dodoria and Zarbon, the latter of whom spent 400 credits making long-distance calls to his girlfriend, who I am convinced is named Chuck!

Captain Ginyu: Lady Frieza...

Frieza: WHAT?!

Captain Ginyu: There may still be a few holed up somewhere. Perhaps you should check your scouter.

Frieza checked her scouter.

Frieza: Well, would you look at that? Three in that direction.

She got in her bubble car.

Frieza: Good work, Ginyu.

Captain Ginyu: All in a day's work my lady.

She flew off.

(Meanwhile).

Guru: So, Dende... Sucks about your family.

Dende: We've gone over this...

Guru: But do you know who also lost his family...? Batman.

Dende: I don't know who that is!

Guru: See? This is why we need TV!

Dende: Why?

Guru: ♪Nananananananana Dende. Nananananananana Dende. Dende...♪

Dende: Guru....

Guru: ♪Dende...♪

Dende: Nail's here.

Guru: Naaaaaaaiiiiiiilllllll. Why are you back?

Nail: I never left, sir. I was outside hitting my head against the wall for 20 minutes.

(Flashback).

Nail was hitting his head against the wall four times, with Guru flinching everytime he does so.

(Back to present).

Guru: So that's what that was... Why have you ignored my order?

Nail: Because, Lord Guru, I can't leave you unguarded no matter what....

Guru coughed up mucus, which dripped down on Nail's face.

Guru: Clean that up!

(With you).

You and logan approached the two remaining Ginyu force members.

(Y/N): it's time I taught you tight wearing jockies the pecking order.

Burter: He's making fools out of us, Jeice!

Jeice: You're bloomin' right he is! We'd better bust out our special technique...

They both started to power up.

Burter & Jeice: Seizure Procedure!

The two combined into a whirling blue and red vortex, as the screen starts flashing red and blue. It had no effect on you and logan.

Logan: is that all you got? -_-

Jeice: No way! No one resists the Seizure Procedure!

Burter: Plan B!