Chapter 41: Assuring The Birth of Trunks

A/N: you and goka tell everyone of the androids that would be coming in there years and they would all need to train to be ready for them. During some of the training, You went over to Bulma's place to see Vegeta because you know the two of you would need to have sex in order to have trunks.

You and goka told the others about the up coming threat of the androids in about 3 years. While also not telling them about trunks. Everyone had started to train. For a while that's all that it's been. But you were going to pay a visit to Vegeta who was at Bulma's place, training. You asked Bulma where she was and she showed you a holographic screen you could talk to vegeta with. You turned it on and saw Vegeta training under 400x Earth's gravity, spinning counterclockwise.

(Y/N): damn vegeta, are you fucking insane?

Vegeta: No, but you're upside down!

She kept spinning.

Vegeta: ...Now, you're not.

(Y/N): You know, it would be easier to count the amount of your ribs that possibly aren't broken.

Vegeta: Work through the pain...

(Y/N): but exactly how are you going to work when your body collapses?

Vegeta: Please, the Princess of all Saiyans does not coll...AAAAAAAAPSE--!

She collapsed and fell on the ground.

(Y/N): I'm warned you

Vegeta: SHUT UP!!

(Y/N): can't you just get over your pride for one day.

VEGETA: You must be as stupid as kakkarot is if you think I'll forget my pride!

(Y/N):"sighs" why are you such a bitch?

Vegeta: Spoiled sow!

(Y/N): oh Fuck you.

Vegeta: Fuck you!

(Y/N): Fuck you.

Vegeta: FUCK YOU!

There was a long pause.

(Y/N): My place, ten minutes...

You and vegeta went to your place. And from inside the complex, both you and vegeta could be heard making loud, pleasured moaning noises, clearly indicating you were both having sex. You continued pounding vegeta.

Vegeta: Oh, yeah, that's it! Keep going! Right there, right there! Yes, yes, yes...!

(Y/N): HYPER... BEAM... FIRE!!!!!!!!

Vegeta: YES!!!!!!!!

A hyper beam was fired from inside your place as you cam inside vegeta. The both of you were heard panting in exhaustion.

Vegeta: my..... very impressive.

(Y/N): ...thank you.?Got to admit, even with the broken ribs, you really active.

Vegeta: that's why I'm the princess.

(TimeSkip).

It had been a couple of mouths, You were walking around, looking for vegeta go see how she was and when you saw her, she was angry while she was blushing.

(Y/N): oh hey vegeta.

Vegeta: b.....baka!

(Y/N): huh?

Vegeta pointed to her stomach and it was bigger than before.

Vegeta: you got me pregnant!

(Y/N): oh....

Bulma: didn't you guys use a condom?

(Y/N) and Vegeta: ...The fuck's a condom?

Bulma: -_-

A/N: trunks' birth is assured.