Chapter 114: Beating Up Mira

A/N: you, with your new boost of power, begin to Dominat mira. But is it just a normal power boost?

Towa couldn't believe what she was watching. Her creation, mira, even with the massive amount of power, he was losing.

Towa: this is ridiculous. How can mira be losing?!

Shadow Mewtwo: he maybe strong this time. But even against Darkrai and (Y/N), he's still powerless.

Towa: grrrrr!

Mira was being tossed around back and forth by both you and darkrai. He didn't understand how he was beginning to lose to you.

Mira: how? Just how am I losing to the very likes of you?!

He said talking about you specifically.

Mira: what could it be?

You head butted mira and mira was sent flying while there was an emerald green colored flame burning on the side of his cheek. The flame was a small bit of your aura that had been glowing around your body.

Mira: wait......could that be it? That glowing green aura that's surging through his body. Could it be some sort of boost in power?

You fired an attack at mira which the very end of it almost looked like the face of a dragon. Mira tried to dodge it, but he was held in place by two large shadow-like hands by darkrai.

Darkrai: you cannot escape your fate. You must suffer.

The blast hit mira directly and while he was sent flying from it, blood started to leak out from his chest.

Towa: his should still be leagues above them!

Shadow Mewtwo: you should already know what it is he's trying to do at this point in time.

Towa: what?!

Logan and the others looked on in amazement.

Logan: damn, talking about getting tossed around like a sand bag. I guess that's what you get when you get a boost.

Groudon: this isn't any primary boost.

Logan: huh?

Kyogre: he's right. The pain that mira is feeling right now, it's only half the pain that me and groudon felt when (Y/N) a shit ton of it on us.

Logan: damn. is it really that powerful.

Groudon: let's just say that evolving isn't just for pokemon who aren't legendary.

Hercule and Dende were still taking shelter from behind the rocks while watching the battle.

(Not gonna lie, I almost forgot those guys).

You came at mira with an incredible amount of speed that he had not yet seen before. You then appeard in front of him and used dragon claw in you multiple times on him and made more blood spray or leak out of his body. You fired a normal hyper beam except it had a more purple-ish color and force as mira crashed into the side of a hill and dangled there.

Mira: this doesn't make sense! Even with a boost of power, I should still be much stronger! He couldn't have gotten much stronger in a short amount of time from a simple power boost, unless.......

He then realized it was no power boost. But he tried to deny it.

Mira: no, it can't be. It's not possible!

He was being blasted by a dark wave from darkrai and another hyper beam from you.

Mira: he's trying to reach mega evolution. And that enormous boost of power is just a taste of what it can do.

Darkrai placed one hand up in the air and a large dark ball appeard. You charged another hyper beam and mixed it with the dark ball, adding more fuel to the fire.

Darkrai: now you will know that there are things for even demons to fear.

He threw the ball down on mira and blew up the whole area you all were fighting in.

(Since you've been knocking mira around so much, it's away from the island where your wives were knocked out during the fight with buu. But still a bit close to where you, logan and the others were fighting her and mira).

The dust cleared and mira was almost beyond the point of even being able to move.

Mira: n.......no. this can't be.

(Y/N): you're finished, leave or....

Before you could finish, you could hear Buuhan laughing in victory over something.

Buuhan: yes! Ahahahahaha! This is too good! I've beat you, bitch! No more loud mouth! Majin buu won!

You were pissed beyond belief as she was clearly saying that she absorbed goka and vegeta as well. You and darkrai appeard and towered over her which made her stop laughing.

Buuhan: ehehe....w.......wait, I can spit them back out.

The both of you beat up Buuhan in the most violent way that it was too gruesome to describe.

Logan: 0_0

Groudon: 0_0

Kyogre: 0_0

Suddenly, all the people who were absorbed by Super Buu were spat out, especially the other Buu she are before.

Goka: wha.....what just happened?

Vegeta: we both got absorbed because of your stupid fusion idea!!!

Super Buu was in her regular state once more and she was angered about it.

Super Buu: h........how.........how............HOW DARE YOU?!

Super Buu blew steam out from all of her holes while screaming. The steam covered her body and the sound of her voice started to change as it got more....smaller.

Goka: huh?

Vegeta: did her voice just shrink?

The steam cleared and Buu was a bit smaller now, but she still retained the symbol on her hip wowed from before. It was Buu in her pure form. 

Vegeta:............

Mira was starting to get back up during all of this.

Mira: I'm possible. I cannot be defeated!

Mira then started to feel himself starting phase away while being pulled into something.

Mira: no, wait! I can't still fight!

Mira was turned into pure energy and dragged into towa's staff.

Towa: you've failed me enough. Mewtwo, it's you're turn now. I don't care what you do at this point. Just kill them!

Shadow Mewtwo: very well.

He dissappeared. While that happened, goka was just staring at the little Buu.

Goka: aw, she's cute.

Kid Buu: grrrrr!

Shadow Mewtwo appeard next to kid Buu as she charged a vanishing ball.

Goka:.....okay, not cute anymore.

A/N: Can our heros beat the combined power of  a powered Kid Buu and Shadow Mewtwo? Find out in the exciting in the Final Chapter of Dragon Ball Abridged x Male Rayquaza Reader.