Chapter 21: Fighting Recoome and Guldo.....sort of

A/N: you face the first two members of the ginyu force.

You and the others kept you distance as you faced the one known as the Ginyu Force.

Captain Ginyu: well vegeta, you were certainly a pain to lady frieza but now it's all over.

Vegeta was in a bit of fear until she stiffened up and smirked.

Vegeta: say that all you want Ginyu, but I won't go down as easily as you think.

Captain Ginyu: whatever you say vegeta.

Vegeta whispered something to you.

Vegeta:"whispers" when I give the signal, fire one of your attacks to distract them so I can chuck away the dragon balls.

(Y/N): right.

Captain Ginyu: what was that you were whispering about?

Vegeta: Oh nothing......Now!

You fired your hyper beam near the ginyu force as a distraction. Vegeta then grabbed one of the dragon balls and chucked it as far as she could. But then a blur caught it. It was Burter.

Burter: nice try vegeta.

Vegeta: fuck!!!

Logan: he got the other dragon balls too.

Vegeta: damn it!

Guldo: so that's a dragon ball?

Captain Ginyu: good job Burter. I'll get these to lady frieza while you can have fun with these guys.

Ginyu flew off with the dragon balls. The Ginyu Force started doing rock paper scissors. The green one won.

Guldo: Well looks like I get to fight them first.

Vegeta: oh great we get to fight the dog.

Guldo: gggrrr! Laugh while you can vegeta, but you will all witness my true...

Guldo got blown up by your hyper beam.

Jeice, Burter and Recoome: 0_0

(Y/N): next time he shouldn't spend his time talking when in battle.

Krillin: Wow good job

Gohan: I feel a little sorry for those guys now. They just now lost their teammate. They must be devastated.

Jeice: So... when was the last time you had to.. you know?

Recoome: Three weeks.

Jeice: Bloody hell! Three weeks?

Burter: I did it on the trip here.

Recoome: Recoome didn’t even have enough room in his pod.

Jeice: Oy...! Oy, is that Guldo over there? Is he dead?

Recoome: How tragic...

Burter: Not telling the captain! 1-2-3, not it!

Recoome: Not it!

Jeice: Not it... Aww, wankers...

(cuts to Vegeta staring at Recoome, who is the next in line to fight Vegeta)

VEGETA: So, are we gonna do this or wha.....

Recoome: Vegeta, you think that just because you're the Princess of all Saiyans you're the best there is at what you do... But let Recoome tell you something, sister: you ain't no Wolverine! And you ain't got what it takes to step up to a five... time... champion!

Vegeta: Champion of what?

Jeice: This fight right here is gonna be a bloomin' slobberknocker it is.

Burter: You can just feel the intensity!

Vegeta: Who are you talking to?

Burter: The audience.

Jeice: We're doing commentary, mate.

Recoome: You see, Vegeta, you sit here and brag about how the Saiyans are the mightiest warriors in all the universe; how they're the most ruthless. Well, look at where they are now: DEAD! You talk about your legends, and your warrior race, and your pride, but that doesn't mean a damn thing to this man! Because the name's Recoome, and it rhymes with doom, and you're gonna be hurting... all... too... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

(Y/N): ...........Wrestling’s fake, you dumbass.

The audience started booing, but were soon silenced when logan freezed them. Vegeta powered up and charged at Recoome, punching him into a mountain, removing his scouter in the process, and then charged up two energy blasts on each hand.

Vegeta: SUCK IT, JABRONI!

Vegeta put both energy blasts in front of herself and fired it at Recoome, causing a huge explosion. Krillin and Gohan are seen ducking their heads due to the magnitude of the attack. The smoke eventually cleard out.

Vegeta: Well... everything went better than expected....

Recoome did a pose while slightly scathed, having lost his armor.

Recoome: You talking more smack, Vegeta?

Vegeta: What?! How could you possibly get up after a hit like that?!

Recoome: Silly Vegeta, The only thing Recoome sells... is merchandise!

Jeice: Oy, Burter, bet you Recoome don't even leave a body.

Burter: Please... you already owe me a space soda from our last bet.

Jeice: Well, you still owe me a space burger from the one before that.

(Meanwhile).

Goka was continuing to train on the ship as it was continuing to namek.

Goka: I wonder how the others are doing on namek without me. Especially with someone as strong as vegeta on the planet.

(Back on Namek).

Vegeta: AAAAAAAAHH!

Jeice: PILE DRIVER! PILE DRIVER!

Recoome slammed Vegeta onto the ground. Vegeta was seen implanted on the ground, face first. Recoome chuckled and plucked Vegeta from the ground.

Krilli: Hey! Hey Gohan, look! He picked Vegeta... like a....

Gohan: Like a vegetable, yes.

Krillin: Ha!

Recoome: You see, Vegeta. You don't seem to comprehend where you stand right here. Because the name's Recoo....

Recoome was silence at his head was below off by a dragon pulse.

Jeice: Bloody Hell!!!!

(Y/N): that's it, logan we're stepping up this time.

Logan cracked his knuckles.

Logan: good.

A/N: it's going to be space hell for Jeice and Burter.