Chapter 70: No more out of bonds

A/N: after fighting Cella for a while, goka suddenly says she gives up and gets Gohan to go up and fight Cella.

The battle between goka and Cella raged on as goka took down all the four cellas

Goka: haha, looks like 4 divided by 1 is just 1.

Gohan: No mom, that's still 4!

Piccolo: Gohan...

Gohan: I know, banging my head on a brick wall.

Cella: You know I was hopping you'd play along. Maybe make 4 gokas. But if your just going to sink the show boat, I'm not going to bother.

Jimmy Firecracker: incredible! Mr. Satan, how do you explain this?!

Mr. Satan: well, it's quite simply really, ever heard of mirrors?

Jimmy Firecracker: yes?

Mr. Satan: well there you go.

Everyone in the city watching was silent again.

Random Guy: that also makes sense!

Goka: sorry Cella, but I'm here to win. And your never going to win with your stolen techniques.

Cella: And what, are you going to beat me with your stolen techniques?

Goka: what?! I don't steal techniques!

Piccolo: actually goka, you do.

Goka: wha? What about the Kamehameha?

Krillin: Uh that was master Roshi.

Goka: the solar flair?

Tien: that's mine, thanks.

Goka: the spirit bomb....?

King Kai: Goka, I'm watching the tournament. Don't think you can pull that shit!

Goka: Oh hey king kai, did I learn the Kaioken on my own?

King Kai: my fucking name is in it!

Cella the put her hands together and started to charge up a Kamehameha.

Cella: KAME....

Goka:"gasps" that's Yamcha's move! King Kai, I've gotta go!

Cella: ....HAME......

Goka: hey Cella, I'm pretty sure if you shoot that this close to the ground, it'll blow up the...

Cella: ...HA!!!

She fired it at Goka but goka flew into the air. But Cella's Kamehameha followed her. Before the blast could hit her, goka used her instant transmission.

Cella: wow, it's over. After everything, I've killed her with her own technique. Ain't that a kick in the...

Goka appeard behind her and kicked her.

Cella: damn it!

Logan: doesn't it suck when your wrong?

Cella started to get up.

Cella: ugh! How the hell did you even dodge that attack?

Goka: Oh simple I just used my...

(Y/N): Goka, don't you fucking dare!

Goka: Oh right, sorry.

Cella: well I haft to admit goka, whatever you used to dodge that attack was pretty impressive to say the least. But I think it's time to get serious.

Goka: couldn't agree more.

Cella: So from now long this fight has been going, I decided something.