Chapter 28: Death of Vegeta

A/N: you had realized that you had been sleeping for too long and needed to hurry to the others, but only to find Vegeta killed by frieza. This lead you attacking the space empress in rage.

You had slowly started to wake up after a while and one you woken up, you noticed that vegeta was gone. As well as the tank that goka was in was empty.

(Y/N): oh damn, did I over sleep. I hope the others are doing okay.

You got up and started to fly into the direction of the others. You knew where they were cause you could smell Krillin pissing himself from a mile away.

(What a pansy).

You finally saw the others and they were facing Frieza who seemed to look a bit different the last time you saw her. You landed and turned to your human form.

(Y/N): guys I'm here.

Logan: where the fuck were you?!

(Y/N): how the hell did you sleep for all those fucking hours?!

(Y/N): look I'm a freaking ancient dragon who's been asleep for a long time. It's sort of problem. So I guess you all had trouble with Frieza.

Logan: they had trouble, I was fine.

(Y/N): what about vegeta?

Logan: oh frieza tortured the poor girl. Both physically and emotionally.

You saw vegeta and rushed over to her. Frieza noticed you when you did.

Frieza: seems I have more annoyances arriving.

Vegeta looked up to you.

Vegeta: wh....where the hell were you?

(Y/N): sorry, I overslept.

You stood next to goka and faced the female Arcosian.

Frieza: I already have an annoying little saiyan to deal with now you? "Sigh" no matter, I'll end the saiyan girl quickly and then the little boy.

Vegeta started to laugh a bit while still in pain.

Vegeta: you honestly think your dealing wien an ordinary saiyan frieza?

Frieza: oh what are you blabbering on about this time vegeta?

Vegeta: what I'm talking about is that she's not an ordinary saiyan. She's become what your afraid of, she's a super saiyan. It's Over for you frieza! I'd never thought I'd see that day to see you get beaten my a saiyan!

Frieza got frustrated and fired a death beam through Vegeta's chest. Vegeta coughed up blood.

Goka: Vegeta!

(Y/N): Vegeta!

Goka: why did you do that?! She wasn't even able to move!

Frieza: someone had the shut that bitch up.

(Y/N): your a monster!

Vegeta: K...kakarot.........(Y/N)

Goka: Vegeta!

You both turned to the slowly dieing saiyan princess

Vegeta: th....there's no damn honor in any of this! You can't show frieza any kind of mercy.....

Goka: I can't kill her. It's not the way.

Vegeta: you damn fool!

(Y/N):................... :(

Vegeta: Listen well, Kakarot...

Frieza: I've pierced her heart and she still continues to talk. What a nerve.

Vegeta: Your.... our planet of birth, Planet Vegeta... was not destroyed... in a collision with a giant meteor...

Goka: Vegeta, Don't say any more! You're just hastening your death!

Vegeta: No, I need to tell you! Frieza did it! After we Saiyans... served under her hands and feet... working as she ordered...! Everyone besides us was killed...! Your mother... and my mother, the queen, as well...!

You and goka noticed that vegeta was starting to cry.

Vegeta: when i was a little girl, Frieza took me away from my mother and threatened to kill her if  didn't do what she said. I've done all she said but she still did it!

Frieza: honestly, it's like I'll haft to gag you to shut you up.

Vegeta: Frieza... was afraid that as the Saiyans gathered strength... a Super Saiyan would be born among us...

Frieza: Just listen to you, Vegeta.

Goka: Vegeta!

Vegeta: I...I beg you! You and (Y/N)........ Frieza... defeat Frieza! Please... by your hands......

Vegeta went silent as her eyes closed.

(Y/N): vegeta............Vegeta?!

She didn't respond. You turned to the direction of frieza as a burning emotion known as rage. As you turned to your Rayquaza form, you let out an ear shattering roar that even manage to frighten  frieza a bit.

Frieza:.......fine then, you may be a Pokémon but you are no match for the mighty frieza!!!

A/N: get ready to rumble.