Chapter 110: Let's Fuse, Vegeta

A/N: you all take in Buuhan. But it seemed that she was much stronger than it would seem as she took all of you one easily. Goka soon comes up with an idea to beat Buu.

You all charged at the new powered Buu.

Buuhan: I'll beat you all into the dirt!

She said as she kicked both Cella and frieza away. You tried to head butt Buuhan, but she acted quickly and slammed you through the ground.

Buuhan: hahaha!

She was soon blasted by a black stream of fire from logan. It blew off half her body which she just grew right back.

Logan: damn it.

He gets bashed by her Antenna. Broly charged at Buuhan and tried throwing punches at her. The pink demon only smirked and dodged every hit.

Broly: grrrrrrrrrr!

Buuhan: weaklings. You stand no chance against me!

Groudon and kyogre fired at Buu all at once. But it just seemed that she moved pasted them. She blasted them both a few feet away. Goka and vegeta attacked her at both sides. But Buuhan do dodged the attacks with her arms crossed.

Buuhan: fools!!!

She grabbed their legs, slammed them both into the ground then threw them into rocks.

Buuhan: you all can't even hit me. Much less lay a hit.

(Y/N): oh yeah?!

You burst out of the ground and bashed her in the side of the head and knocked her so far into the ocean.

Logan: damn it.....she's gotten too strong. She already took down frieza and Cella with one kick.

Groudon: there has to be a way to beat her.

Goka: w......wait! I have an idea.

Vegeta: well what is it?

Goka then put the Potara earring near vegeta.

Vegeta: hm?

Goka: put this on your ear quickly.

Vegeta: why?

Goka: if we fuse our bodies, we might have a better chance at beating Buu.

Vegeta: what?! No way in hell I'm ever fusing bodies with the likes of you!!!

Goka: but it's the only way for us to win!

Buuhan burst out of the ocean and charged at them.

Buuhan: you're mine!!!

Goka: this is the only change we have.

Vegeta: really? And why the fuck should I believe you?

Buuhan got ready to fire a purple ki blast but Vegeta blew it up with hers.

Vegeta: grrrr! Die already!

She said as she fired multiple ki. Buuhan soon showed up right in front of her and goka.

Buuhan: hehehe. I remember fighting with you before, vegeta. I'll be glade to destroy you and your husband when I'm done.

Vegeta: keep that hell away from him!!!

She said as she dashed at Buuhan only to get kicked into more rocks. You fired your hyper dragon 
breath as logan, groudon and kyogre all fired at her as well.

Buuhan: I might be more stronger than you now, but those attacks are getting annoying.

She said as she regenerated her parts. Goka was near vegeta, helping her up.

Goka: come on buddy, let's just fuse. Please?

Vegeta: no!

Goka: but we need it to.......

Vegeta: I will no fuse with........

Goka: damn it! Wake up, you fucking bitch! Majin Buu's eaten everyone we care about! Everyone is gone, even your sons! They've become part of Buu, they can't even die! I just thought the least we could do is put our old differences aside, just this once, and really work together. We owe that to our teammates, our families Vegeta, our friends! Look, you've always talked about the Saiyan race, how we're the last of a mighty people. Well it's time we accept we're starting a new race, one that can be just as strong, just as proud! But not if we're caught up in so much of our old birthrights to see what we have right in front of us! We've lost our old race Vegeta... let's not lose this one, too!

As goka yelled, Buuhan knocked you and the others to the ground. Vegeta stood up.

Vegeta: kakarot, how do you know this fusion will be enough to stop her?

Goka: I don't know for sure. But I know it's the best chance we have to save the earth.

You all looked up and saw Buu changing at you.

Buuhan: you've all lived long enough!!!

(Y/N): damn it!!!

Vegeta: here! Give it to me.

She said holding out her hand. Goka tossed vegeta the earring and she tried to put it on.

Buuhan: it's time to.......

Buuhan was propelled by one of Broly's eraser canon and exploded.

Vegeta: you said right ear right?!

Goka: yes!

(Y/N): times wasting, vegeta!

Logan: hurry!

Vegeta finally got it on.

Vegeta: finally!

Buuhan burst out of the ground just as she got it on. The two earrings stated to glow.

Goka:..........by the way, forgot to mention that we'll be fused forever.

Vegeta: wait, what?!

They both were pulled to each other and fussed as a blinding light engulfed the area.

Buuhan: what the?!

Once the light had finally started to dimmer down, a woman in blue and orange clothing stood before everyone.

???: alright!!!!!!

A/N: it's fusion time!