Chapter 99: Super Saiyan 3

A/N: you and Goka take on Majin Buu. But not before goka takes on a new form.

You and goka were flying to Buu's direction until something just hit your mind.

(Y/N): wait, can't you still use instant Transmission?

Goka: Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that.

Goka grabbed you and used her Instant Transmission technique to teleport to Majin Buu. During this, Majin Buu was shooting energy blasts at a local city and that's when You and Goka appeard in front of her.

Majin Buu: ooooooooo.

Goka: so, this is majin buu? Eh, she doesn't look as intimidating as I thought she would be.

(Y/N): make no mistake. She may look not look like it, but she's strong.

Goka: hm.

Majin Buu: me Buu having fun. Go away.

Buu tried to go to the city but goka got in the way.

Goka: nope, you'll haft to get through me first.

Majin Buu: fine. You get in Buu's way, then Buu kill you!

Goka: if vegeta wasn't able to beat you, I can tell you're really strong. But luckily I have something in store for you.

Majin Buu: oh?

Goka: you're going to love it. Trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal form.

She then Transformed.

Goka: this is a super saiyan. And this....

She transformed again.

Goka: this is a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a super saiyan. Or just super saiyan 2.

Majin Buu: oooooo.

Goka: just wait, I've got more.

Meanwhile, the others were feeling Goka's power begin to rise.

Groudon: did she really find a form to surpass even 2.

Frieza: these monkeys are all getting stronger.

Goka: and this....

She started to power up.

Goka: ...is to go even further beyond!

Her power rose even further than before and everyone was surprised from his much she was getting.

(Y/N): incredible. So much power.

King Kai: no, stop it, goka. If you do this now, it's going to drain away all the time you have left on earth. And I say, you need every second of it as it is.

She continued to transform as the earth felt as if it was shaking and the sky was moving faster than before. That's when you saw her hair grow longer.

(Y/N): huh?!

She was then covered in a burst of light and once it all finally cleared up and you saw goka with long hair and no more eye brows.

Goka: sorry that took so much longer than the others. I didn't get much time to practice this one. This is super saiyan 3.

Majin Buu: oooo. You scary, but you no scare buu.

That's when goka smirked and appeared over Buu and kicked her down. Goka then grabbed Buu by her antenna and started to pummel Majin Buu with ease. You were looking in amazement from how fast goka had gotten and how strong she was.

(Y/N)'s mind: unbelievable. All these yesrs, she's increased her power. It's remarkable.

Goka gave one last big punch to buu before swinging her around and then let go and sent her flying through an office building, completely destroying it. Majin Buu soon recovered and flew back toward Goka. She looked at goka and then smiled.

Goka's mind: not even a scratch.

Buu raised her hands in the air and started to fire multiple energy blasts at Goka.

Goka's mind: one of Vegeta's moves?

Goka simply swatted them away. The deflections leave Babidi dodging all of the blasts.

Majin Buu appeard beside goka and stretched her arm out and hit Goka in the face. but Goka was unharmed.

Majin Buu: oooooo.

They charged at each other and the two kept matching each other move for move. That's when they stopped.

Majin Buu: Buu have fun play with you. You strong.

Goka: thanks, so are you.

Goka then realized something.

Goka: damn it, Trunks needs to move is ass along.

Goka then appeard above Buu and kicked her in the face. She got sent flying but she stopped herself in the air, only to be kicked multiple times by goka. Buu was starting to get mad and that's when a dark energy appeard around her.

(Y/N): crap, Towa!

But it didn't seem to matter as goka was swinging multiple punches on Buu and not even struggling.

(Y/N): damn! Even with towa's magic powering up Buu, she's still not a match for Goka's new form.

Sparks were starting to fly as goka and Buu were trading punches with each other. Goka continued to hit Buu as a hard as she could, but Buu kept coming.

Goka's mind: crap, my energy is draining fast and buu just keeps coming back for more.

Goka: I have no choice then. Kamehameha!

She fired her Kamehameha and shot a hole through Buu. But, Buu just regenerated and laughed.

Majin Buu: not bad. Now it Buu's turn.

Buu charged up her Kamehameha And fired. Goka swatted it back at Buu but Buu swatted it away as well.

Goka: Buu, I'm a woman of courtesy as well as strength. So I've got to tell you that I'm quite impressed by your fighting techniques. I've fought beings from beyond nameless galaxies and you are by far, the best

Majin Buu: thank you.

She said as she made a long pointy nose appear on her.

(Y/N)'s mind: she's a woman of courtesy? 0_0

Goka then felt that Trunks was on the move with the dragon radar.

Goka's mind: oh thank Kami.

Goka then reverted back to her base form.

(Y/N): hm?

Majin Buu: huh?

Goka appeard next to you and put her hand on your shoulder.

Goka: by the way, don't kill west city. Someone strong is coming for you. Just a little time, please?

She used instant Transmission and you both left.

Majin Buu: hmm............................okay.

A/N: that was easy.