Chapter 73: Death of Goka

A/N: with Cella in her imperfect form again, it seemed that Gohan had the upper hand. But once Cella started to get all big like a Ballon, she threatens to blow up earth. But goka sacrifices her life for everyone else.

You all looked in amazement on how Gohan was able to punch Cella so hard that it resulted in her barfing up both the androids she had absorbed and reverted back to her imperfect form.

Cella: how could this be! I was perfect!

She turned her gave to the androids, who were still unconscious.

Cella: ok, this is just a minor set back. All I haft to do is absorbed them again and I'll be perfect once more.

She opened up her tail and was about to do so, but she was stopped as she was kicked away from the androids by Gohan. She glared at him.

Cella: grrrrrr! You little brat! No one stops me from achieving perfection!

Gohan: then why don't you do something about it?!

Cella charged at Gohan and started to throw punches at the young half saiyan. But, it was to no avail. She was hardly able to handle Gohan in her perfect form.

Gohan: you can't be able to even touch me now.

Jimmy Firecracker: Mr. Satan.......

Mr. Satan: special effects and costume change.

Random Guy: that also makes.......

He gets shot.

(Y/N): oh for the love of arceus.

Yamcha: what? He seems to be doing fine against Cella.

Logan: ah shit, now I see what he's doing.

Yamcha: what he's doing?

Logan: the little bastards just toying with her now.

(Y/N): don't dick around like my wife, damn it!

Vegeta: fuck you!

Cella continued to throwing punches at Gohan but he continued to dodge.

Cella: grrrrrrr!

Gohan finally delivered a punch himself and sent Cella flying.

Cella: damn it!

Gohan then appeared on top of her and kicked her into the ground. Gohan desended to the ground and looked at the spot where he kicked Cella into. Nothing happened until cella's tail burst out of the ground and tried to stab Gohan. But he grabbed it and started to pull Cella out of the ground.

Cella: Ah crap.

Gohan then swung her around while still holding onto her tail.

Cella: h....hey, stop that!

Gohan spun faster.

Cella: Stop it! I'm gonna...!

She started to gag a bit. The she threw up and it was heading into Krillin's direction.

Krillin: Hey, what's that?

It hit Krillin in the face.

Krillin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Logan was nearly laughing his ass off. Gohan threw Cella into a cliff and made it crumble. Cella emerged from the rubble very annoyed and pissed.

Cella: that's it! I have had it!

Gohan: aw, what's the matter Cella? Are you pulling a vegeta on me?

Vegeta: fuck off!

Cella: I'll show you! I'll show all of you what happens when you fuck with perfection!!!