Chapter 49: Weather Trio united

A/N: the rest of the weather trio being that of Groudon and Kyogre. However before she flees, she tells you the secret of her origin.

Cella started to get up and as she did, saw groudon.

Cella: oh for God's sake, what the hell is your fat red ass doing here? Shouldn't you be taking a bath in a volcano.

Groudon: don't fuck with the weather trio.

He hit Cella towards the water and she was soon knocked into the air by a giant blue fin with red stripes.

Cella: God Damn It!!!!!!!!

Kyogre: take that bitch!

(Y/N): thanks for the assistance, guys.

Groudon: don't mention it.

Kyogre: it's the least we could do for way back then.

Frieza's mind: man, earth has some interesting Pokémon. Much different from that red and blue one that looked like an alien.

Cella: of course, I fight one Pokémon and the rest are bound to appear.

(Y/N): how about you tell me everything about you before we finish you off?

Cella: Oh, weeellll...

(Y/N): Unless you don't have anything important to say.

Cella: No, no, it's just...you're the first person to ask me who or what. Normally they just ask...why. Well, to start us off, then: I'm sure by now you're more than familiar with my father, Dr. Gero.

(Y/N): Oh, goddamn it.

Cella: Oh, but wait, there's more. I am purely biomechanical, unlike my sisters, Cyborgs 17 and 18.

(Y/N): We call them Androids.

Cella: Well, good for you. You're wrong. As I was saying, our father created me with the sole purpose of becoming...perfect. Infused with the genetic makeup of the galaxy's strongest warriors, collected over several decades.

(Y/N): So that's how you know the others' techniques!

Cella: Oh, but I know much more than that. I know that in this timeline, there lies the secret to my true, perfect form. A secret I had all but conceded lost to me.

(Y/N): This timeline? So you're from the future. But how?

Cella: Oh...

(Flashback).

Cella killed trunks and stole his time machine.

(End of flashback).

Cella: I found a way. All you need to know is that I am here now, and I will stop at nothing to achieve my perfection.

Groudon: Well, then. I guess we know your story...

Cella: You're welcome!

K: ...but I don't know your name.

Cella: Ah, truth is, I didn't really have one. But all things considered, I decided to go with...Cella.

Frieza: That's kinda boring...

Cella: Coming from the girl named after a sort of ice related thing. You know what? Doesn't matter anyway. I'ma drink you all now.

(Y/N): doubt it.

Groudon: yeah, we've got you out numbed and you can't keep up with all three of us.

Cella: says you, fat ass!

Krillin, Trunks and piccolo landed near them. They looked at Cella.

Krillin: What the hell is that?

Trunks: And why is it giving me the most ominous sense of déjà vu?

Cella flew up.

Cella: Sorry, kids, not telling the story again!

She flew in front of the sun.

Cella: But I will leave you all enlightened! Solar Flare!

Groudon: did someone says solar?

She blinded everyone and left while laughing evilly.

Krillin: But that's Tien's thing!

Piccolo: I fucking know!

(Meanwhile).

Vegeta was in midair near ginger town.

Vegeta: Okay, what the hell am I sensing? Is that the Namekian? Is that me? Is that me stronger than me?! I'LL F**KING KILL ME!

She flew to ginger town and saw you all. She landed and started bitching at Piccolo.

Vegeta: you! Namekian! Explain! Now!

(Y/N): oh for the love of......

A/N: same old vegeta.