Chapter 10: Logan Dragon

A/N: as vegeta finishes off cui, you and the mysterious warrior known as logan continue to fight turles and slug while frieza continues her search for the dragon balls.

Cui stood in fear as the unharmed vegeta approached him.

Vegeta: that was a failure choice of a strategy. You certainly won't be walking away from this mistake I promise you.

Terrified, Cui tried to run while he stumbled on the ground and stared back at Vegeta as he tried to dash away. However, Vegeta's new-found speed overtook him easily as the saiyan princess dashed after Cui and reappeared in front of him. Vegeta then slammed Cui right in the gut.

Cui: aggghhhh!!!!

She then sent him sprawling into the sky before ruthlessly eliminating him by making him explode in midair.

Vegeta: what lovely fireworks.

One the other part of the planet, Dodoria was Monitoring on his different scouter as he picks up on what had happened to cui.

Dodoria: lady frieza, my scouter doesn't seem to pick up cui's power level anymore. He was most Lilly killed by vegeta.

Frieza still remained unconcerned about the situation.

Frieza: I care less about that fool. Now all of you head off and find the next Dragon Ball.

Soldiers: yes, Lady Frieza!

They all fly off to the destination of the next Namekian village where the dragon ball could be.

Frieza: soon, immortality will be mine.

(Meanwhile).

You and the mysterious warrior were continuing to fight against the two known as turles and lord slug. You both doing very well against the two of them. You told Gohan and Krillin to stay back on this once since these two were much more stronger than vegeta was when they fought her on earth. But despite them being so strong, you and the warrior still had the upper hand on the two.

Turles: gggrrr! You damn pest, we'll make you regret standing in our way.

Lord Slug: it's time to squash you like then insects you are!

They both pulled out what looked to be odd spiky orange balls which appeared to be some sort of fruit. They both ate it and then the saiyan then threw a glowing orb into the air and he started to grow and charge as did the Namekian. The saiyan grew to a giant ape while the Namekian just grew giant. Dark auras surrounded them.

???: just what we needed.

(Y/N): your not the only ones who can grow.

You turned to your Rayquaza form and attacked with an ice beam and froze off a piece of the Namekians arm. He grew it back however.

Lord Slug: you fool! You can't hurt lord slug!!!

???: so you think.

The warrior started to whistles and then slug started to get on his knees and covers his ears.

Lord Slug: no! Make it stop!

Logan: you take care of turles I'll handle slug.

(Y/N): right. Uh...........

Logan: you can call me logan dragon.

(Y/N): um alright.

You attacked turles and unleashed a wind attack from your tail and blew the giant saiyan ape into the air.

(Rayquaza actually did an ability like that in the anime once).

You fired your dragon pulse and blew the saiyan's tail off. As he began to shrink you fired your hyper beam and eradicated turles. The warrior continued to whistle while also charging up and attacked.

Lord Slug: oh god, it's like one needle in one ear and another in the other ear! And their meeting in the middle!

The warrior fired his attack and destroyed lord slug. He then turned to you and the others as You turned back to your human form.

(Y/N): that was impressive back there.

Logan: yeah as were you.

Bulma: yeah we did it!😁

Both: -_-

Off somewhere else, the two were being watched by a clooked woman along with a tall blue skinned man.

???: it would seem turles and slug failed.

???: it won't matter soon. Our next step will begin.

The two of them dissappeared.

A/N: oh my........