Chapter 12: Vegeta vs Dodoria

A/N: after you attacked Dodoria and managed to save a young Namekian, Dodoria you and the others down but only to run into vegeta who gives him the beating of a life time

You flew in incredible speed and tail slapped Dodoria into a Namekian house, making him crash through the wall. Frieza's solders were about to attack but you blasted them with your hyper beam. Krillin then flew down and grabbed the Namekian kid. You were about to attack frieza but logan stopped you.

(Y/N): ?!

Logan: you'll get your chance to fight her again. Let's focus on getting that Namekian kid out of here first.

(Y/N):.....fine.

Krillin: quack!

You all flew off.

Frieza: Zarbon........what the hell was that?

Zarbon: I believe that was the space duck, my lady.

Dodoria groaned as he got up.

Zarbon: Are you all right over there?

Dodoria: Yeah. Little bastards just hit me outta nowhere.

Zarbon: Oh, trust me, I know what it's like to take a hard one to the face.

Frieza: Good to see you're still conscious, Dodoria. Oh, and just so you know, it's not a big deal or anything, you might want to get right onto this one, but THEY'RE GETTING AWAY, YOU FAT BASTARD!

Dodoria flew after you all.

Dodoria: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

He started to chase after you and the others.

Logan: "sigh" I figured that fat bastard would chase after us.

Krillin: he won't be for long.

Krilin passed the Namekian kid to you.

Krilin: cover your eyes!

You all do that.

Krillin: Solar Flair!

He blinded Dodoria with it.

Dodoria: ah! Bitch!

He was the kicked into the water.

Dodoria: ah! Double bitch!

Once he got out of there, he was greeted by the saiyan princess, vegeta.

Vegeta: 'Sup, bubblegum?

Dodoria: Vegeta! You got some serious balls to get the drop on me.

Vegeta: Funny you should mention that. I just happen to be looking for a set.

Dodoria: Well, look at you, Veggie. All grown up and out on your own. Trying to move up in the world.

Vegeta: And look at you. Packing away more bacon than Hormel.

Dodoria: Very funny. But you won't be laughing when Frieza finds your scrawny ass. So how 'bout I make you a deal? You hand over that pretty red scouter, and maybe I won't point Frieza in the right direction.

Vegeta held dodoria's scouter in her hand.

Vegeta: Oh. You mean this scouter?

Dodoria: That's right.

Vegeta: Well, I'd be inclined to give it to you, but, you see, there's a problem with it.

Dodoria: And what would that be?

Vegeta then crushed the scouter with her foot.

Vegeta: It's broken.

Dodoria: Blagh! You fool! Now you're as blind as the rest of us.

Vegeta: Not quite. See, while I was on Earth, I learned a new trick. I can sense energy.

Dodoria: How the hell'd you do that?

Vegeta: Uuhna.

Dodoria: Wait a minute! I get it now! Those little bastards I was chasing were Earthlings! You sent them to lure me away from Frieza!

Vegeta: I'm sorry, but at this point, all I hear is, "Hit me Vegeta! Please kill me! God, this armor makes me look fat!"

Dodoria: That's it!

Dodoria began firing a couple of blasts in Vegeta's direction. The blast made alot of smoke which covered the direction she was in.

Dodoria: Mouthy! Little! Bitch!

Vegeta appeared behind Dodoria unharmed.

Vegeta: Where ya aimin', dugong?

Dodoria: Uggghhh!

Dodoria swung a punch at Vegeta, who effortlessly caught his arm. she then jumped as Dodoria tried to spin kick him.

Vegeta: Uppsy-daisy!

She grabbed Dodoria's other and pulled both of them behind his back.

Dodoria: Aaaaaah!

Vegeta: Any last words, before I take you apart like a pink potato head?

Dodoria: W-Wait! I can tell you what really happened to your planet!

Vegeta: You mean that Freeza blew it up?

Dodoria: No, that Freeza blew it up...! What?

Vegeta: Really should have told Freeza to keep off the Twitter.

Vegeta began tightening her grip on Dodoria.

Dodoria: Please. Don't kill me. I beg ya. Don't kill me...e...e.

Vegeta: Look at you, Dodoria. You were always so damn proud. And now here you are, crying like a little bitch woman!

Dodoria: I AM a woman!

Vegeta: Wh.... What?

Dodoria: I said I AM a woman.

Vegeta: WHAT?!

(TimeSkip).

Dodoria explained to vegeta the very disturbing and unusual truth.

Dodoria: ...And that's why I was considered the most beautiful....and fertile.....woman on my home planet. Before Frieza blew it up.

Vegeta: she tends to do that. Also, huuuugh.

Dodoria: So now you know the truth, Vegeta.

Vegeta: Yes, I do. And now I'm going to start repressing the truth! And the first step is killing you.

Dodoria: W....w....wait! You and I, w....we could team up against Frieza! Rule the universe as wife and .............wife.

Vegeta: Repressing in 5...

Dodoria began to panic.

Vegeta: 4... 3...

Dodoria began to flee.

Vegeta: 2... 1...

Vegeta fired an energy wave at Dodoria, obliterating "her".

Vegeta: Aaaand repressed.

A/N: defiantly.