Chapter 42: Helping the Doctor

A/N: you help a giant brain in a robot body regain his original body. After months of searching, you found all of them and wished him his new body but during this month, was the same where the z warriors run into the androids.

You were flying through the ozone layer while just trying to get your mind off what happened about a year ago.

(Flashback).

It was a year after trunks was born but vegeta still needed to train for the androids so she was going to head into her ship and train. However that's when vegeta was starting to get bitched st by Bulma.

Bulma: You are such an unbelievable bitch!

Vegeta: You know, you're being bitchier than usual today; and not in a hot way.

Bulma: your walking out on your son to go train, you idiot!

Vegeta: How is that my problem?

Bulma: he's your fucking child!

Vegeta: I'll be back in a year!

Vegeta: "sighs" You're a moron.

Vegeta: Well, what do you expect me to do then?

Bulma: What you're going to do is go out, get a job, and help me raise your child!

Vegeta got into the Capsule Corporation spaceship and it blasted off into space.

(Y/N): yeah bulma, when I said to let me handle the situation it's best for you to actually listen to me next time.

Logan: oh, get roasted.

Bulma: I hate you. -_-

(Present).

You made Bulma watch trunks as punishment for a while. As you kept flying through the ozone, you heard what you could assume what was crying. You flew above the ozone and saw a giant metalic creature in space crying.

Dr. Wheelo: Look at this planet. So beautiful. I'll never see it with my own eyes again...

He sobbed in complete sadness.

(Y/N): Hey there, are you crying?

Dr. Wheelo: I physically can't, but I'm just so sad...

(Y/N): well I can certainly tell just by looking at you that your not evil at all.

Dr. Wheelo: No... I just want a body. Fifty years alone and trapped...

He continued crying. You then thought of something.

(Y/N): Can you wait a few more months?

Krillin then purst out of the clouds and stuff and tried to attack wheelo.

Krillin: It's KRILLER TI.....

You Tail Slapped him all the way back down to earth.

Dr. Wheelo: I mean, I guess...

(Y/N): aaaaaalrighty then.

A few months later came but you manager to gather around all the dragon balls at take them to at Wheelo's lab and summoned Shenron.

Shenron: I am the Eternal Dragon. State your wish and I shall grant it.

(Y/N): I wish for you to give Dr Wheelo a new body.

Shenron's eyes glowed red and gave Dr. Wheelo a human body.

Shenron: your wish is granted, Farwell.....for now.

The dragon balls glowed and they all separated around the world.

Dr. Wheelo: Thank you.

The crown of his head was humongous in order to fit his already large brain.

Dr. Wheelo: Now I can live a normal life again.

(Y/N): don't mention it. Now I must be be off.

You then moved into the air and flew through the sky. But during this, you felt that something was wrong. You flew to the spot where it was coming from in full speed.

(Meanwhile).

Goka got knocked down to the ground by an named Android 19.

Goka: Guys... don't wanna make a scene... but I'm pretty sure I'm dying.

Gohan: What's going on? She hasn't used that much energy!

Goka: Krillin! Senzu bean!

Krillin: SENZU BEAN!

Krillin threw a Senzu Bean at Goka, who caught it.

Goka: Thanks, buddy!

She ate Senzu bean but instead of being healed, she collapsed on one knee.

Goka: Oh, God, it made it worse!

Piccolo: Goka, what's wrong?

Goka: Chest hurts...! Hard to breathe...!

Logan: How's your arm?

Goka: Don't know; can't feel it... Is that normal...?

Logan: So, Goka's having a heart attack.

Gohan: mom, you took the medicine, right?

Goka: Yeah...! Well, I mean... I started to...

Gohan: Started to.....what? You mean you stopped? Why did you stop?!

Goka: Because it was grape-flavored...!

Android 19 delivered a swift kick at Goka and knocked her away and reverted her back to her normal state.

Krillin: Did he just knock the Super Saiyan out of her...?

Goka: Piccolo, tag in!

Piccolo moved in to help Goka, but Dr. Gero fired an eye beam laser through his chest, making him fall to the ground.

Goka: Gohan, tag in!

Android 19 dropped onto Goka, who writhes in pain.

Dr. Gero: Well, boys, I can't say it hasn't been fun. In fact, if I still had a penis, it would be quite auspicious that we are wearing baggy pants. But enough about hypothetical erections.... 19, suck her dry!

Krillin: Ha ha!

Android 19 proceeded to drain Goka's energy.

GOHAN: No! Mom!

Android 19 was then hit with an iron tail.

Android 19: ow.

Everyone looked up and saw it was you.

Logan: nice to see your late for another battle.

(Y/N): sorry I still had that thing to do and.....

Everyone stopped and listened as a faint repetition of "Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine" could be heard and they were getting closer.

Krillin: Does anyone else hear that?

Yamcha: Yeah, and it's getting closer.

Logan: And it sounds an awful lot like...

Android 19 got kicked in the face and sent flying by vegeta.

Amdroid 19: Ouch.

Vegeta: Mine.

Piccolo: And the prodigal bitch returns!

Gohan: Mr. Piccolo!

Piccolo: I wanted to wait for an opening on the androids, so I faked my injury. But now he's here.

Gohan: Wait, so you weren't actually wounded?

Piccolo: No, but I got a better question: Where was my Senzu Bean?

Krillin: SENZU BEAN!

He threw a Senzu Bean at Piccolo, which bounced off his face and piccolo responded by giving an stern look.

A/N: what a dumbass Krillin.