Chapter 103: Good Buu vs Evil Buu

A/N: the battle of the Buus.

(The argument from before).

Good Buu: grrrr! Stop it! Who are you!?

She said yelling in her face. The evil one then yelled back.

Evil Buu: tell me who you are first!

Good Buu: me Buu. Majin Buu!!!

Evil Buu: you lying tramp, I'm Majin Buu!!!

They both continued to argue as hercule and bee watched them both from a safe distance.

Hercule: they're both Majin Buu!

Smitty, another killer like van zant was watching as the two Buu's faced. The evil Buu kept looking down at the good one and it got the good one angry. She started to grip her hands.

Good Buu: grrrrrr!

She started to throw multiple punches at at time but evil Buu simple dodged them. Good Buu then stopped and panted a bit. Evil Buu then punched good Buu in the face and the kicked her in the side of the head and sent her crashing across the ground. She then chased after her. Good Buu stopped herself in midair only to be met by the evil Buu when she showed up in front of her. The evil Buu let out a fury of punches on good Buu. She punched and kicked her multiple times in the face and stomach and the good Buu had no chance of dodging at all. Hercule was cheering for the good Buu to get her to fight back.

Hercule: come on majin buu, let her have it! Give it to her real good! That's it nail her Buu! Alright! Go Buu!

He soon realized that she wasn't a match for the evil Buu.

(Meanwhile).

At the the lookout, Piccolo and Dende were looking down from the it as they felt the power of the two Buus.

Dende: so uh.......they both seem to be Majin Buu. Is that even possible?

Piccolo: well considering how it just now happened, I assume it is. Me and Kami were separate but also one. Or something like that.

Kami:(it was exactly like that).

Piccolo: shut it, Kami!

(Back to the Buus).

Evil Buu continued to pummel good Buu with a continuous wave of punches and kicks. She then cackled and kicked her very hard in the face and sent her into the air. Good Buu got steamed up and pulled out of piece of her stomach. She slung it at evil Buu and it wrapped around her. Good Buu tried to use it to crush her.

Hercule: way to get a pin, Majin Buu. You're the one!

Evil Buu then simply flexed and destroyed the piece of good buu into smaller piece.

Good Buu: ?!

Evil Buu then sucked up all the piece and chewed them up. Evil Buu then charged at good Buu and delivered multiple punches and kicks once again. Good Buu tried desperately to fight back this time as she tried to hit the evil Buu in the face. She dodged however and shot a ki blast at good Buu. Good Buu swat it away as the evil one fired more to which good Buu swat them away as well. Good Buu got steamed up and charged a Kamehameha but evil Buu did the same. They fired the blasts at each other and good Buu struggled to push evil Buu back. Evil Buu bearly tried as she successfully pushed good Buu back and sent her flying once more. Good Buu crashed on the ground ad got angry.

Good Buu: grrrrr! Buu make you chocolate!

Evil Buu smirked as good Buu fired her chocolate beam. Evil Buu blew out and enormous force of wind and it caused the chocolate beam to go back at good Buu and hit her.

Good Buu: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Good Buu was turned into a piece of chocolate. Evil Buu picked up the now chocolate Buu and ate her.

Hercule: !!!!

Evil Buu had gained good Buu's power and she began to power up a large amount. She began to laughed maniacally.

Evil Buu: ahahahahahahaha!!!!

Hercule and bee watched in terror as pink steam covered the evil Buu while she began to change in the cloud. Once it had all finally cleared, Buu was seen. She was tall as before. She had pink skin, Red and black eyes, a bit muscular and shirtless. This was Super Buu.

Hercule: I don't believe it. She's even meaner looking than the last one!

Super Buu started to Crack her neck and yawn.

Super Buu: "yawns"

That's when she when she let out a terrifying sounds shattering yell. It could be heard for miles. You and logan in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber could even hear it.

Logan: what the hell?!

(Y/N): it's Majin Buu. But it's much worse now.

Logan: a fuck!

(Y/N): we need to keep going and give everything we've this time.

Logan: right!

You and logan went at each other with everything this time. Back at where Buu was, she stopped yelling and started to laugh. Hercule and bee were still in horror from what they've seen. Super Buu soon stopped and saw Smitty soothing at her. She turned into liquid and shot herself down his throat, making him expand until he exploded. She reformed and then flew off as hercule and bee were still in such fright. It was about to be much worse however.

(at the lookout).

Piccolo: oh fuck!!!!!!!

Frieza: what's your problem, green man?

Piccolo: majin buu is coming here!!!

Dende: w........what?!

Krillin: we are going to die!!!!

Cella: oh calm down, it'll probably take a while before she's even here anyway.

Super Buu then suddenly appeard floating over the lookout. Everyone saw her.

Super Buu: just the challenge I've been looking for.

Nail: well, we're fucked.

A/N: yep.