Chapter 112: Mira's new form

A/N: you face off against mira once again. But it seems that getting too angry caused him to undergo a Transformation. Will be be too strong this time?

Vegtio continued to battle with Buuhan while you, logan, groudon and kyogre battled with Mira. Towa and shadow mewtwo only watched as the battle raged on.

Shadow Mewtwo: why is it that you did not send me down there to fight as well.

Towa: don't worry, should mira fail, you'll take care of the rest.

Shadow Mewtwo: very well.

You based your head against mira's armor and made him crash all the way through a hill. Before he could get up, a large pillar made of molten rock got him in the back.

Mira: what?!

The pillar then exploded and sent mira into the air. Only for him to met with a punch in the face by logan as well as being slammed down by kyogre's hydro pump.

Mira: I will not fall to you!

You were right behind mira.

(Y/N): your mistake was taking all of us on at one time.

He fired a small blast in your face. But it didn't even damage you and you just used iron tail on the side of his head.

Mira: why you...........

He grabs your tail to try and tear it off.

(Y/N): oh no you don't!

This proved to be a big mistake as you spun around in a circle until a bolt of lightning struck you both. Mira was the only one to be damaged by the lightning as he was immobilized by it for a moment.

Mira: what?!

Groudon fired a molten stream of magma at him. Just as mira was consumed in the blast, kyogre shot an ice beam at it and caused the whole thing to get cold and very hard.

Logan: wow, that's hard.

Groudon: you have no idea. Now blow the bastard to bites.

Logan Fired his dark stream of fire at the the hardened magma stream that mira was in and destroyed it. Mira was sent into the ground. He soon ascended right back into the air and growled.

Mira: no...........no......I will not lose to you!

Mira yelled as his power grew to an enormous amount.

Mira: I will get stronger!

Groudon: show us then.

Mira grunted as he charged more power and his armor started to crack.

Logan: huh?

(Y/N): his armor is shattering.

Kyogre: is that bad?

Once mira had finished charging up, he flexed a bit and his armor busted up and the pieces flew everywhere.

(Y/N):........

Logan:........

Kyogre:......

Groudon:......is that it.....shedding a layer of armor? You really are all talk, aren't you, mira?

Mira then yelled and his power exploded. A bright light blinded the area as he transformed.

(Y/N): well I think now you got your answer, groudon.

Groudon: shit.........

The light died down and you all got a look at mira. Who's hair was now standing up identical to that of a Super Saiyan form. The sclera of his eyes turned red; the irises change to a white color and his pupils appeared to have vanished.

Logan: ah fuck balls.

Towa smirked as she watched her creation had reached a new form.

Towa: my ultimate creation has grown even stronger. A masterpiece.

Mira: yes............now you have no hope of winning.

(Y/N): whatever you say. But you won't know for sure until we really get this fight underway.

Mira appeard in front of you and side kicked you into logan.

Logan: ouch!

(Y/N): shit. That was one hell of a kick.

Kyogre: well, we're fucked this time.

Mira: come. Come and face me. So you can all die.

(Y/N): why don't you shut up and fight then!

You all charged at mira and I'm just seconds, he sent groudon and kyogre flying and he slammed your head against logan's. Towa continued to watch the battle as she couldn't help but laugh.

Towa: hahaha. How humerous, now they're the ones being thrown around like rag dolls.

Shadow Mewtwo continued looking down at the battle as well. As he watched you and your fitness getting battered around by mira, He felt something. He wasn't sure what it was, but it made he feel a bit angered. Towa then turned to him.

Towa: is something wrong?

He then snapped out of it and looked to her.

Shadow Mewtwo: I'm fine.

Towa: If you're jealous of mira, don't worry. I'll let you finish what's left of them.

She said as she turned back to the fight. Shadow Mewtwo only began to wonder what he was feeling.

Shadow Mewtwo: what is this feeling? It feels........familiar.

A/N: could it be?