Chapter 92: Majin Vegeta

A/N: you and Goka have not Choice but to Take on vegeta now called Majin Vegeta.

Everyone was still in shock at what Majin Vegeta had done. all eyes were now on her.

(Y/N): what the hell vegeta?!

Goka:.....so that's why you did it vegeta. You let Babidi take control of you cause you knew you would gain more power if he did.

Majin Vegeta then blew up another section of the arena, narrowly missing Bulma and the others.

Goka turned super saiyan and you turned to your Rayquaza form and snarled at her.

Goka: your not going to keep doing this!

Supreme Kai got in between you all.

Supreme Kai: there's no point in this! The fate of the universe is more important than a pointless battle between two pure-blooded Saiyans and a dragon!

Majin Vegeta: MEANINGLESS, HUH?! What do YOU know of meaningless!? Spend most of your life ruled by another, watch your race dwindle to a handful...and then tell me what has more meaning than your own strength! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan princess. She is nothing but a joke! Yet, I've had to watch her surpass me in strength...my destiny thrown to the wayside! She's...she's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child. She has stolen my honor. And her debts...must be paid! I want to crush kakarot and my husband so that I can finally regain my pride!

Goka: fine! But we're not doing it here!

Supreme Kai stepped in front of the two Saiyans.

Supreme Kai: no! I will not let this happen! Goka, I'm afraid I have no choice.

Goka's hand then faced the Supreme Kai and she charged a Ki Blast, shocking Supreme Kai, Gohan, and even Vegeta.

Goka: neither do I.

Goka's Ki Blast was still charging and was ready to be fired. Disappointed at Goka for ignoring the real problem, Supreme Kai stepped out of Goka's way. Goka's blast vanished and she realized that the Supreme Kai really needed her help.

Goka: "sigh" I'm sorry Supreme Kai.

Supreme Kai: yes. So am I.

You, Goka and Vegeta take off to a Rocky Canyon similar looking to Gizard Wasteland.

Supreme Kai: there's nothing I can do now.

He goes off to where the Sealed Ball was to try and destroy it. You all landed in the area.

Babidi: Vegeta! I order you to kill the supreme kai!

Majin Vegeta: no! Do it your damn self!

Babadi: what did you say?!

Majin Vegeta: you may have controlled my mind and my body. But there's one thing that a saiyan always keep......IS HER PRIDE!!!!!! Raaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!

Majin Vegeta's power grew alot but her aura was soon surrounded by a dark one as well.

(Y/N): oh no. Not again. Towa!

You turned shiny and made V-create appear.

(Y/N): I'm sorry about what I'm about to be doing vegeta. But you leave me no other choice at his point. We're ending this.

You and Goka got ready to the long awaited rematch with vegeta.

A/N: here we go again.