Chapter 111: Vegito Overpowers Buuhan

A/N: Vegtio battles with the Gohan absorbed Buu. But it seems that she soon wouldn't be alone.

Vegito flew up in the air and started doing punches and kicks to the air to test her speed. She soon stopped and looked at Buuhan.

Vegito: this is awesome! Better than I imagined!

She started doing it again.

(Y/N): she's incredibly fast for a fusion.

Logan: we may actually have a chance at this.

Buuhan started to growl.

Vegtio: you seem nervous, huh?

Vegito moved her hand in Buuhan's direction and without ever touching her, cut her cheek.

Kyogre: amazing!

Groudon: she didn't even touch her.

Vegito: what's the matter? There's nothing to be particularly suprised about, is there?

Buu didn't reply as she healed.

Vegtio: kakarot and vegeta combined. I guess you can call me Vegtio.

Buuhan's mind: I wondered what was going to happen, but it appears that they've combined together.

Vegtio: so, shall we begin?

Buuhan: so that's it? You still think combining your bodies will make any difference at all?

Vegtio: why don't you shut up and prove it then?

Buuhan: don't you toy with me!

Buuhan charged at Vegito, who dodged a punch from her and kicked her towards the ground. Buuhan flew back up and hit Vegito multiple times, kicked her to the ground and then threw a ki ball which was blasted away by you. Vegito stood up and smirked.

Vegito: I felt that there bit just now.

Buuhan: is that so? I was still trying to hold back on you.

Buuhan stretched her arms to grab Vegito, but she jumped into the air. Buuhan tried to grab her with her Antenna, but only for her to be hit in through face by you. She growled and double kicked you before blasting you into a hillside.

Logan: you bitch!

Logan fired an ice-like ability but Buu dodged but got kicked by Vegtio right into it. Her frozen body soon hit the ground.

Groudon: how about a little fire, buu?!

Groudon fired magma at her. However, she soon broke out of the ice and flew into the air.

Buuhan: why you....

She was punched in the face by you and kicked in the back of the head head by Vegito. She was sent flying and spinning. She soon stopped herself in mid air and the dark magic from before started to increase.

(Y/N): more of towa's dark magic.

Buuhan: is that all you can do?!

Kyogre: time to shut you up for good!

Kyogre shit a hydro pump strong enough to blow a hole through her. He then shot an ice beam and shattered her left arm. She was going to grow it back, but Vegtio fired a large ki blast and critically damaged the top of her body and destroyed the lower half. She groaned in pain for a couple of moments before regenerating once again.

Buuhan: I guess you do seem stronger than when it was just the two of you.

Vegito: damn right! Enough to kill you!

Buuhan: enough playing around! Now I'm going to send you to the next world.

Vegito: try it!

They both clashed with each other but Vegito started punching small holes in her body. Buu was starting to look disfigured from them.

Buuhan: n.....not bad.

She fixed herself.

Buuhan: but not enough.

Buuhan buffed, powered up and made dust blow around the area. But you soon sweeped it all away with your tail. You all saw Buuhan with a large ki blast.

Buuhan: I'd love to see you try to stop this!!!

She threw the ki blast down. But it was soon knocked right back at her by you and logan.

(Y/N): Mega-Ton Iron Tail!!!

Logan: Darkness Force!!!!

Buuhan was hit directly by the blast and blow up. But it didn't take her long to regenerate again. Vegito faxed Buu and gave a smug look.

Buuhan: what's with the smug look? Proud your weak husband and his friend bounced my attack back. You're all strong, but you don't compare to me.

Vegito: is that so?

Vegtio then started to power up and her power rose to a large amount. She transformed into her super saiyan state.

Vegtio: this is super Vegito.

Buuhan growled furiously and she finally exploded with a large amount of towa's magic surfing through her. Her skin turned a bit blue and her eyes glowed purple. You then noticed a symbol on the top of her head.

(Y/N): towa is really pushing the limits here.

Buu yelled and multiple pulses of energy came from her and made a few areas crumble and burst.

Groudon & Kyogre: crap!

Logan: we may actually in for it this time.

Buuhan started punching fast and hard at Vegito with all her might. But it looked as if they did nothing to her. Vegito gave one huge punch to her chest and don't her flying. Vegito fired a big bang attack and blows a few parts off Buu once more. Buu yelled. But she was soon silenced when Vegito rammed her spirit sword into Buu's mouth and through three back of her head.

Vegtio: shut up. Your voice is completely annoying.

Suddenly, Vegito was kicked away by mira.

Logan: what?!

(Y/N): mira!

Buuhan regenerated and growled again as both she and mira were ready to attack.

(Y/N): you take care of Buu, we'll take care of mira.

Vegtio: right.

Mira: I'll make sure your deaths are quick and painless.

(Y/N): being it!

A/N: double trouble.