Chapter 30: awakening the legend

A/N: while you and frieza continue to battle, goka powers up a spirit bomb in order to kill her. (This is the same as the page before this one).

The battle with Frieza had gotten intense after she went to 50% of her power. Even goka using Kaioken x20 didn't work much on frieza. It all seemed hopeless but goka came up with a plan.

Goka:"whispers" I have a plan.

(Y/N): what is it?

Goka: you keep frieza busy until my spirit bomb ready.

(Y/N): right.

Goka raised her hands up to the air while you charged at frieza. You tried using dragon claw but she dodged. However you smack frieza in the face with iron tail, sending her far into the lake. You went after her.

Goka: ok now I just need some time to get it charged up.

Frieza rose back up from the water, visiably furious.

Frieza: I'll tear you apart!

(Y/N): You say that but you never really show any effort on doing it?

Frieza growled in anger and proceeds to try and give you a beat down. But it of course wasn't anything. You used more speed and striking attacks on her. When you used dragon claw on her again, it got her this time and cut her face.

Frieza: You know, I think I have an insta-fix for this situation: I'm going to blow you and this whole miserable planet to nothing!

She began charging a Death Ball.

Frieza: Isn't that fun?

She started laughing manically while rising in the air, holding the Death Ball with her finger.

Goka: damn it. I still need more time.

(Y/N): damn it.

She felt the spirit bomb was ready.

Goka: yes, it's ready!

Goka launched the Spirit Bomb at Frieza. Frieza was rising in the air while laughing madly until she stops and looked up.

Frieza: What?

She looked up and saw the Spirit Bomb coming down at her. She extended her arms out to try and stop it.

Frieza: No! No! Impossible!

Frieza tried to stop the Spirit Bomb with her hands, groaning while doing so, but she was slowly getting pushed back.

Frieza's mind: If I had any single regret for the countless horrific events that have transpired in my wake, it's that I'm dying.

As she said that you fired another hyper beam and made the spirit bomb explode. Frieza screamed as she got pulled in into the blast. The explosion was so enromous that it created a huge crater in the middle of the water. Everyone else was okay as they as they all emerged out of the water.

Logan: it would've been nice if they gave us a fucking warning!

Gohan: Krillin! You're okay!

Krillin: I think I swallowed a trout.

You were flying around through the air looking for frieza. You knew she somehow survived. Once you spotted her you fired another hyper beam but put more power to it. The blast managed to cripple her.

Frieza: f.....f.....Fuck.

You landed in front of her then grabbed her and fly into the air.

Frieza: wh.....what the hell are you doing?

You saw where the others were and then slung her down to them.

Goka: huh?!

Gohan: she's still alive?!

(Y/N): no for long. I'm taking care of it.

Frieza: n.......no wait please! I b......beg of you.....spare me!

(Y/N): you only looked down at her in anger. However a new voice was then heard.

???: begging for mercy at a time like this? You always were weak little sister.

Piccolo was then shot by a death beam and he fell to the ground. You all looked up on a rock and saw someone who looked like frieza except he was male, had purple skin and has red marks going down his eyes.

Frieza: c.....cooler?!

He ignored her and kept his attention to you all.

Cooler: I'm sorry, but if you think your all leaving this place alive then your sadly mistaken.

He then did something which picked Krillin up from the ground and into the air.

Goka: no! Stop it!!!

Krillin: Goka!!!!

As cooler closed his hand, Krillin exploded. You all looked in horror from the sight.

Cooler: how how about the boy next?

Goka then started to grunt as her power started to rise.

Goka: you.......bastard! I won't let you get away with this!

Goka let out a yell as her hair went up and changed color. She glew a bright yellow color.

Cooler: wha.......what is this?!

A/N: the legendary warrior as awakened.