Chapter 40: Warning about the future

A/N: trunks warns you and goka about what will happen in the future.

Everyone stood in silence as they saw frieza. That's when vegeta got in your faces.

Vegeta: You've got there seconds to explain why this bitch is still alive!!!!

(Y/N): simple really, I had frieza do as a say. But first me and goka needed to lay out her punishment.

Vegeta: punishment?

Goka: punishment~

Vegeta: oh.............Ooooooooooooooh~

Logan: so that's what happened. -_-

Goka: it's so nice to see everyone here. We've got some much to talk about.

Trunks: Actually, if it's okay with you... I'd like to talk to you two in private.

Goka: Oh, okay! One minute, guys.

Gohan: But mom, it's been almost two years!

Goka: I know, but we gotta go talk to this purple stranger.

Gohan: But I.....

Goka: Yeah, cool.

You, Goka and trunks flewaway from the others.

Logan: oh sure just leave again.

Trunks' mind: Okay, Trunks, don't be nervous. they've both normal people.....just introduce yourself.

Trunks: So, you're Sun Wukong, right?

Trunks' mind: DAMN IT!

Goka: I'm Son Goka, yes.

(Y/N)'s mind: didn't think this kid knew what RWBY was.

Trunks' mind: Roll with it.

Trunks: I'm Trunks! Nice to meet you!

Goka: Trunks, huh? So you're the one who whomped Cooler.

Trunks: Yes. I was actually wondering... How did he survive Namek?

(Y/N): technically he wasn't on namek anymore when we killed him.

Trunks: If I hadn't shown up, all your friends would be dead.

Goka: Hoo boy, the dragon wouldn't be happy about that one!

Trunks: yeah.

They all land.

Trunks: now I need to tell you both a secret.

Goka: A secret? I love secrets! I'm awful at keeping them, though.....like, the worst!

Trunks: Uh...

Goka: Oh, but don't worry..... I'll totally keep this one, though. I promise on Krillin's life.

Trunks: Umm...

Goka: Okay, you're right. I promise on Vegeta's life.

Trunks: You promise on my mother's life?

Goka: VEGETA'S YOUR MOM?!

Trunks' mind: DAMN IT!

Goka: I can't believe it! I was only gone for a year and a half..... and already a Super Saiyan. Kids grow up so fast these days.

Trunks: No, wait, you don't understand...

(Y/N): no question, I'm his father.

Trunks: wait, how did you know that?

(Y/N): kid, I saw you putting your tail in your pants before we came out of the pods. Plus I smell my scent on you.

Trunks' tail comes out and it looked like your's.

Goka: ...Oh, my Gamikai...

Piccolo and Logan were laughing in the distance.

Piccolo and logan: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Vegeta: What's so funny?

Logan: Your shirt!

Vegeta: ARRRRRGH!!!

Goka: Man, good for vegeta. I'm gonna go over there right now and congratulate her!

Trunks: I'm from the future!

Goka:...For realsies?

Trunks: For...realsies...

Goka: Whoa.

Trunks: Listen, three years from now on the 12th of May at approximately 10 a.m. on an island nine miles off of South City, two creatures will appear. A pair of man-made monstrosities; half-human, half-machine! Crafted by a mad scientist from the now-defunct Red Ribbon Army.

Goka: Androids?

Trunks: Actually, the technical term is Cyborgs.

Goka: Androids!

Trunks: Look, my point is, they're dangerous. Each of them on their own dwarf even Frieza with their power!

Goka:...And?

Trunks: And... they kill everyone! As in Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, Tenshinhan, Chiaotzu...The only ones that survive are myself, Bulma, and Gohan.

Goka: Oh, wow...! Wait, you didn't mention Yamcha.

Trunks: Oh, um, I mean, he dies, but... See, he sort of...

(a shot of Yamcha having hung himself in a dark room, possibly at Kame House).

Goka: Dark. Wait, what about me and (Y/N)?

Trunks: I don't how to tell you this, but... you don't make it to the battle either. You die of heart failure the year before.....but I actually don't know what happened to dad.

(Y/N): a portal?

Goka: What? Why?! How?!

Trunks: I think I heard something about a portal That sucked my dad in but I don't remember. But anyway, you died from high cholesterol.

Goka: From what?!

Trunks: According to the coroner, too much bacon.

Goka: You take that back.

Trunks: But listen! In the future, Bulma has developed medication that will help level your cholesterol.

Goka: Is it grape flavored?

Trunks: I don't know. Yes?

Goka: 'Cause I don't like grape.

(Y/N): goka, you'll you'll take the medicine and like it.

Goka: yes sir.

Trunks: Well, now that we have all that settled, I'd better get back to the future. It was... interesting to meet my mom and dad. As I said before, I really need you to keep that a secret from my mom! One little slip-up, and I suddenly may not exist!

Goka: Wait, but if you don't exist, then you don't come back in time, but then you could never tell me, which means I'd never know, you'd still be born... and... why does everything smell like copper?

Trunks: I tentatively leave this in your hands, Goku! Train well! Until we meet again!

He started running off.

Goka: Oh, okay! Goodbye, Trunks!

Trunks flew off.

Goka: What a nice young lady! Now, to get my story straight...

(Y/): -_-

A/N: good grief goka.