Chapter 31: Cooler than Frieza

A/N: you and goka, who had now become the legendary warrior known as a super saiyan, face the big brother of frieza known as cooler while the others escape.

All of you were in aw from the sight of what goka had become.

Logan: holy hell........

Frieza: c.......c....could it be.........sh.....she's a..........

Cooler: gggrrr! So I guess that super saiyan legend wasn't a bunch of hot air after all.

He then smirked.

Cooler: no matter, I'm still stronger.

Goka turned to Gohan.

Goka: go, take piccolo and get out of here now. Find Bulma, find the space ship and go!

Gohan was still silent in surprise from all this.

Goka: Do as I tell you now before I lose any sense of reason I have left!!!!!

Gohan quickly snapped put of it and moved to piccolo.

Gohan: ok....

He picked up piccolo and placed him over his shoulder.

Gohan:....see ya at home, mom

Gohan started to fly off.

Logan: well looks like things are about to get deep.

(Y/N): you want in on this?

Logan: yes, if my long fight with Frieza before didn't tire me out. Plus even if there's no more of Frieza's men around here, someone's got to watch over that kid.

Logan flew off to Gohan.

Logan: plus give it about 5 second before he loses his grip on piccolo and....

Piccolo feel into the water after Gohan lost his grip.

Logan: knew it.

Cooler saw them flying away.

Cooler: hahahaha, I'm not letting you get away that easily. What fools.

He pointed his finger in the direction of where Gohan, Piccolo and logan were at. However goka then appeared in front of him and grabbed his hand.

Cooler: huh?!

She then started to crush his hand making him grunt.

Goka: your the scum of the universe and I'm getting sick of it!

She started crushing it more.

Goka: you killed Krillin, you killed my best friend!

Cooler managed to get free and away from goka. You stood next to her, ready to face the purple alien as well. Cooler was holding his hand as it was a little bit sore. He started to smirk again and stood up right.

Cooler: heh.....I'm nothing like my little sister. I will beat you into paste for dragging our family's honor through the mud, saiyan ape!

He then turned his attention to you.

Cooler: and you'll get the same!

(Y/N): if your just going to stand there as talk like an overconfidence bastard, then your no different from your sister!

Cooler: don't compare me to her! because what separates me from her is that I will succeed.

(Y/N): let's see you prove it then.

You turned to your Rayquaza form again and let out a roar to cooler. While this was going on, the tall blue skin person and the hooded woman were watching.

???: it would seem that both goka and (Y/N) are going to fight cooler.

???: then let's make this more interesting.

The woman summoned her staff and shot something into cooler that then made him burst with dark enemy.

(Y/N): what the?

The dark enemy surged through cooler's body as his eyes glowed a bit red.

Goka: 😡

(Y/N): his power....it's being supported by some sort of dark magic.

A/N: the final battle on namek is beginning.