Chapter 85: Babidi

A/N: Supreme Kai tells you and everyone that he and Kibito will need their help to defeat the wizard controlling Yamu and Spopovich. This wizard wishes to reawaken a long ago evil.

You and the others were still following the purple skinned boy and the red skinned man.

(Y/N): alright boy, I want an explanation. I know what you are but why are you here?

Supreme Kai: very well, if you wish to know, I'll tell you. I am the supreme kai. Me and Kibito are here to stop an evil wizard who is controlling the ones known as Yamu and Spopovich.

Goka: a wizard?

Supreme Kai: correct.

Groudon: well, what does this wizard want with us?

Supreme Kai: well you see, A long time ago, there was an evil wizard named Bibidi who created a demon called Majin Buu. She nearly destroyed the entire universe, and killed four of five Supreme Kais. Bibidi was soon unable to control Majin Buu and so he sealed her inside a Sealed Ball. The ball was brought to Earth, which was intended to be Majin Buu's next target. The ball is still here on Earth. It was not destroyed because it was thought that the only one who could perform the counter-spell was Bibidi.

Kyogre: well that must suck.

Supreme Kai: However, we later discovered that Bibidi had a son named Babidi who is here on Earth. And his purpose is to revive Majin Buu and continue where his father left off.

(Y/N)'s mind: Bibidi, Babidi and Buu. Yeah that doesn't sound like a Disney lawsuit.

Supreme Kai: we tend not to talk about it.

(Y/N): I can see why.

Vegeta started thinking to herself.

Vegeta's mind: this Majin buu girl sounds like she could make a great saiyan.

Supreme Kai: not likely, majin buu would have destroyed all the Saiyans and planet vegeta long ago if she wanted to.

Vegeta grunted.

Vegeta: he heard my thoughts?!

You all continued to follow supreme kai as you were all getting close to where Spopovich and Yamu  were going.

Groudon: so how much longer until we find out where these two are heading?

Supreme Kai: not very long. We're getting close.

He was right as all of you were reaching the area the two had just landed in.

Supreme Kai: we're here.

You all landed on a part of rocks to keep yourselves hidden.

(Y/N): so then, where's the slimy little wizard?

Supreme Kai moved near the rocks a bit to show you and pointed.

Supreme Kai: there.

You peaked through and got a look. You saw Spopovich and Yamu with a small person who you could assume was the wizard.

(Y/N): ugly looking fellow.

That's when you Noticed a tall man with red skin and small horns on his head show up.

(Y/N): somebody call Satan?

Supreme Kai: huh?

He peaked out and looked.

Supreme Kai: that's Dabura, the king of the demon realm.

(Y/N): great, just what we need. Another damn demon.

That's when you saw Spopovich explode.

(Y/N): hello, what's going on here?

Supreme Kai: Babidi killed him and took his energy. Yamu is about to be next.

Yamu flew away from Babidi but a small man in armor pointed his fingers to him and eradicated him.

(Y/N): damn.

Supreme Kai: Babidi is a cruel person and will do anything to revive Majin Buu.

That's when you Noticed Dabura turning to your direction.

Supreme Kai: oh no!

(Y/N): well this should be fun.😐

A/N: most likely won't.