Chapter 67: Android 13

A/N: while the others moved off to another planet for some reason, you and the rest of the weather trio take care of three remaining androids.

(Flashback).

Dr. Gero was arguing with 17 and 18 about what was going on so far but things got a bit odd. 17 was mimicking another android that Gero made.

Android 17: ...I'm Android 13, look at my trucker hat.

Dr. Gero: I was going through a phase!

Android 18: Well, let's say we open him up and get to know our new friend.

She said as she approached 16's pod.

Dr. Gero: Don't you dare! I am your master and you will do what I say!

Android 17: I... I'm sorry... could you repeat that? I think the ear thing's back.

Dr. Gero: I said I am your master and you will do what I...

Android 17 impaled him the chest with her hand.

Android 17: Sorry, doc.

She decapitated Dr. Gero with a kick and made his head roll towards Krillin after you all got the door open.

Android 17: Just following orders.

Dr. Gero: So... could one of you possibly spare one of those Senzu....

Android 17 smashed the head of Dr. Gero and everyone minus Trunks looked appalled.Dr. Gero's oil/blood leaked into a crack on the floor which leaded down to the sub-lab.

Krillin: So does this mean they're on our side?

Trunks yelled and Krillin screamed. Trunks destroyed the top of the lab. But at the bottom of the lab, Dr. Gero's super-computer was activated.

Dr. Gero: Well, guess it's a good thing I backed myself up into the super-computer. Have to thank Wheelo for that. Now, what to do with the twins going rogue... How is progress with Plan B?

He checked Cella who was still an embryo and was clearly not ready to be released yet. She made a small squirming moan.

Dr. Gero: That's another 17 years out, at least. Ugh... Well, guess it's time for Plan C...

He said as he opened two of the pods.

(Present).

Dr. Gero: Update complete. Now activating Number 13.

13's pod opened up and revealed Android 13 in the shadows.

Android 13: Mighty kind of ya, Doctor.

Dr. Gero: For crying out loud, we just finished patching that!

Android 13 walked out of his pod.

Android 13: Doc... Ya can't fix what ain't broke. Now... where's my trucker hat?

A robotic arm lowered a trucker hat onto Android 13's head.

(Meanwhile).

You, groudon and kyogre were laying on the ground just enjoying the air. The others were off on some other planet called new vegeta or something like that. You weren't exactly sure.

Groudon: well it's certainly boring without the others here.

Kyogre: where did they do anyway.

(Y/N): I don't know. They said something about a legendary super saiyan or something like that.

You said while petting frog Ginyu. She ribbited happily.

Groudon: what should we do till we get back?

An explosion was suddenly heard.

Kyogre: well there's that.

You all got up and flew to where the explosion accrued. You saw two people walking out of the flames. A small purple skinned guy and a tall big white one.

(Y/N): oh now what?

Android 15: well, well, well. Look what we got here. A skinny flying snake, a red fatass lizard and a beached whale.

(Y/N): and not your about to be instant junk.

Android 15: like to see ya try bitch.

You appeard behind them and used a tornado attack to tear the two androids into pieces.

Groudon: dumb droids.

(Y/N): hey guys, when the others come back from their trip... let's promise not tell my wife that there were two more androids...

The three of you then heard another voice.

Android 13: Ah, to be fair... you'd 'ave been wrong, anyway! 'Cause there's three!

(Y/N): hm?

You all turned your attention to a man in a trucker hat.

Android 13: Howdy there. I'm Android 13. Look at my trucker hat...

(Y/N): another god damn android.

Groudon: oh for God's sake! Are there any more of you that we don't know about?!

Android 13: Nah, just us. Plus the green one in the sub-lab.

Kyogre: actually it's just one of you now. (Y/N) just turned the last two into scrap in mere seconds.

Android 13: 14 and 15 have been destroyed?!... Gooood...

The parts of 14 and 15 separated from their remains and flew up to 13, being absorbed into his body one by one.

Groudon: I feel like we should be stopping this...

(Y/N): trust me, even in this new form he's transforming in, he's weaker than when I first fought Cella.

Android 13 slowly started to buff up. Dr. Gero's super-computer was watching the whole thing.

Dr. Gero: Excellent.

13's skin turned blue, his hair turned orange and spiky, and his irises disappeared as his eyes turned yellow.

Dr. Gero: Android 13 has reached his ultimate final pinnacle form!

Android 13's Red Ribbon vest rips off as his chest expanded while he screamed.

Dr. Gero: Unstoppable! Blue! And completely taciturn.

The now super android glared at you all with a murderous intent.

Dr. Gero: PERFECT...

You fired your dragon breath and reduced the android to nothing.

Dr. Gero:...........not fuck way.......

(Y/N): see? It was nothing to worry about.

Kyogre: well that's taken care of.

Groudon: now what?

(Y/N): wait for the others until they get back.

You all went back to waiting for everyone to get back. Once they did, they looked fucked up.

(Y/N): sweet arceus guys, what happened to you guys?

All:.....

(Flashback).

They were all getting there asses beaten by a buff female super saiyan. Goka managed to eventually win by punching her really hard in her stomach.

(End of Flashback).

Vegeta: ...you don't want to know.

A/N: we all know what happened.