Chapter 81: Time with Gohan

A/N: 2 months after Broly went mad, you've been helping her calm down and control herself. But it would seem that one of the days, Gohan wished to spend a father son time with you since he never could with his actual father for multiple reasons. So Groudon and Kyogre agreed to take care of Broly and keep her calmed down. While you spent a father son time with Gohan.

It had been about 2 months since Broly went made from seeing goten and transformed into a buffed out super saiyan with a large amount of rage. Since you really weren't in the mood for another enemy in hell who might come back to kill you, you decided to do something else. You decided to do a few things to calm Broly down whenever she sees goten or just basically anyone who reminds her of goka. So far, it was slowly starting to work. She was slowly starting to calm down just from seeing goten or just even mentioning goka's name for that matter. So you were happy to be making progress there.

(Y/N): thank goodness, she's actually coming around quiet well. Punishment would've probably only made her more pissed anyway.

You were walking through your house while thinking of anything else you may need to do that could be used to fully calm Broly. As you were, you bumped into Gohan.

(Y/N): oh uh...sorry Gohan.

Gohan: it's fine. I was actually looking for you anyway.

(Y/N): what do you mean?

Gohan: I was going to ask if we could do a father son time. I only ask if we could cause I've never seen my father at all. And your the only person close to me and my mom to consider a real father figure.

(Y/N): well I suppose I can do that.

You called kyogre and groudon over to see if they would agree to watch Broly for you. They agreed and took care and watched over her to make sure she doesn't do anything while you and gohan were gone.

Groudon: alright, so (Y/N) Wants us to watch over Broly while he's out with Gohan.

Kyogre: we should Probably probably keep a look out for logan. Just to be sure he doesn't still have a grudge against Broly and try to kill her and piss her off.

Groudon: good idea.

Kyogre: I'll do it.

Kyogre went to go keep watch for logan just in case he doesn't he's wanting pay back while groudon watched Broly.

(Meanwhile).

You and Gohan were having a good father son time so far. Right now, the two of you were sitting next to a steam.

Gohan: that's for agreeing the do this with me. It's been really good so far.

(Y/N): well it's the least I could do. After all, a boy shouldn't go through a moment like this without his father.

Gohan: yeah.........

He said just looking down at the steam.

(Y/N): so uh..........if you don't mind me asking, did goka ever tell you what the father even look like?

Gohan: no. But when I was a kid, I have been having a few nightmares of this Man rapping my mother.

(Y/N): what did he look like?

Gohan: he had what hair that was long converting one of his eyes. He was wearing dark clothing and a red scarf.

You were nearly silent from what he said.

(Y/N): is that right?

Gohan: yeah. Well, we should Probably be heading back now.

(Y/N):.........oh uh...right.

You both get up and started to head home.

(Y/N)'s mind: so it was you................darkrai.

You both continued on the way back to your house.

A/N: the truth has been revealed.