Chapter 102: The Evil of Man

A/N: Van Zant tries to kill hercule which leads to buu loosing it.

Majin Buu was angered from what she had just witnessed.

Majin Buu: buu......Mad!!!!!!

Hercule then saw Van Zant and Smitty on the cliff.

Hercule: look!

Majin Buu looked and saw the two of them as well.

Van Zant: crap, We've been spotted. No matter.

Van Zant pulled out a rocket launcher fired a rocket towards Majin Buu.

Hercule: uh oh!

The rocket hit. Smoke covered the spot she was in. Van Zant thought she was dead.

Van Zant: hahaha! Take that!........what?!

The smoke cleared and Buu was seen untouched but hercule was nowhere to be seen. Turns out he jumped out of the way just in time. He soon ran and jumped very high to the cliff.

Van Zant: what?!

Hercule: hraah!

Hercule kicked Van Zant and Smitty right off the cliff.

Hercule: don't mess with the champ!

Majin Buu started to cry a bit as her new pet was just killed.

Majin Buu:😢

That's when she noticed bee move his leg a bit but weakly.

Majin Buu:"gasps"

Majin Buu healed bee. He soon got back, jump into Buu and looked her face. Buu laughed.

Majin Buu: bee okay!

Hercule came down from the cliff and joined them.

(Meanwhile).

In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, you and logan were still training. You were in your shinny form with V-Create while logan was in his black dragon form. You were both going toe to toe with each other.

Logan: looks like we're really getting heated.

(Y/N): yeah. But, let's not stop just yet.

Logan: Yeah.

You charged up your hyper dragon breath as logan was charging a dark flame attack. You fired your attacks at each other and they collided in a huge explosion which shoke the entire room. You and logan charged and clashed with each other in the explosion while it was still going on.

Logan: all of this and we still don't seem to be enough yet.

(Y/N): we just need to keep steping up the percentage of our power even more.

Logan: now that's what I'm talking about.

The explosion stopped and you both continued to clash while being bearly damaged.

(Back at Buu's).

Majin Buu rebuilt her house and shaped it like a dog after it was destroyed when Van Zant tried to kill her with the rocket launcher earlier. Later, she and the others had an enjoyable bath and had fun for a while. Hercule considered Buu a very good friend and he much rather enjoyed it. Right now, he was cooking dinner for Majin Buu.

Hercule: damn, that smells good.

Buu was in the other room as she yelled.

Majin Buu: hey, Buu want sweetie sweet chocolates for desert.

Hercule: right.

Hercule said as he turned around only to see Van Zant in the window.

Van Zant: some hero. She's destroying our world and you're cooking her foods like a Nani.

Hercule was angry to see him.

Hercule: you!

Van Zant: now you die.......hero.

He readied his gun. Hercule then charged at him, only to be shot. Majin Buu heard this and looked to see what happened. Van Zant jumped out of the window and ran away from the house. She was shocked to see what had happened.

Majin Buu: n......no.

She started to cry while getting angry, steam up uncontrollably. Van Zant then started to yell at her away from the house.

Van Zant: come on out here, you pink bitch. You're next.

This made Buu get more angry.

Majin Buu: buu hurting......

She crouched down to hercule.

Majin Buu: bad man make friend dead! No!!!

Bee started barking sadly. Majin Buu then tried to heal hercule while she was still crying. She was successful in doing so as his gun wound was healed and he was regaining consciousness. But, Buu was too angered and streamed up to notice. Hercule got up.

Hercule: what?

He felt his wound and it was healed. He then looked to buu.

Hercule: Buu, ya saved me. I'm alive. Thank you.

He approached her as she was on her knees and holding her head as steam kept coming out of her holes.

Hercule:.....Buu, are you okay?

She didn't reply.

Hercule: Buu, what's the matter? What happened to you?

She started to move away from him.

Majin Buu: go away. Go! Quick! Take bee and go! Now please go!

She yelled. Hercule approached her again.

Hercule: go? What? Buu, I won't leave you, I'm your friend.

He touched her shoulder but she swatted his hand away and turned to him then yelled.

Majin Buu: GO NOW!!!!!!

Hercule freaked out.

Hercule: got it, right!

He grabbed bee and ran out of the house.

Hercule: Buu, let me try and help you!

Majin Buu: NOW!!!!!

Hercule ran even further away from the house as Buu feel out of the window and outside. She then grunted alot as she let out an enormous cloud of steam. Majin buu then slowly started to calm down. Hercule looked up at the cloud of steam in the air. Bee barked as he saw the cloud as well. Buu looked up and saw it too. The steam then started to form a being. Once to steam cloud dissappeared, a grey version of Buu was seen. But she looked different. She was thinner and looked taller than the other Buu. As she was looking down at the regular Buu, she felt bullets hit her in the back.

Evil Buu: hm?

She bended backwards to see Van Zant, who was trying to run away on the cliff. She smirked and appeard right in front of him. He shot at her again but they did nothing. She then opened her hand and fired and red blast that not only killed van zant, but destroyed the entire cliff and sent hercule flying as he held onto bee tight. Majin (Now Good) Buu watched. The evil Buu then approached her and stopped just to stair her down. Buu was getting a bit angry.

Good Buu: grrrr! Stop it! Who are you!?

She said yelling in her face. The evil one then yelled back.

Evil Buu: tell me who you are first!

Good Buu: me Buu. Majin Buu!!!

Evil Buu: you lying tramp, I'm Majin Buu!!!

They both kept arguing.

A/N: and things are going to get worse.